It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man, I have this love/hate relationship with this game. I love to guess, but I hate to draw :P
And I'm pretty sure I know which game it is because I have a copy lying in my attic.
RC PRO AM?
Don't laugh, I still have my NES around here somewhere. I don't use it because I don't have to blow on ROMS to get them to work properly.
Post edited January 26, 2013 by tinyE
No right guesses, but Smannesman knowst it for sure. The love/hate thing cames with the cartridge.
If no right guesses, next time i'll say which console it's for.
SUPER NINTENDO.

and BUMP.
Shiuman: SUPER NINTENDO.

and BUMP.
I never owned Super Nintendo nor any racing game (any platform!) so I'll just wait for the next riddle ;)

But I like your drawing
Nobody but Smannesman seems to know the answer (I never owned a SNES either). So, could either Smannesman or Shiuman solve please?
Stunt Race FX?
Adzeth: Stunt Race FX?
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! YES!!!

(it means it's your turn again)
Post edited January 28, 2013 by Shiuman
Here's a new one.
Attachments:
dat.png (9 Kb)
Grand Theft Auto.

Megaman edition?
JoeSapphire: Grand Theft Auto.

Megaman edition?
Where can I get that?!

Megaman edition?
tinyE: Where can I get that?!
Exclusively from Joe Games. send a whole bonch of money to an address in the United Kingdom that I'll e mail to you, and then if you've remembered to e mail me your address I'll send you your game.

Megaman edition?
You recognized the Mega Man-ness of the Junk Man in the trunk (Mega Man 7), and that's enough for me.
I'll give you the turn.
Post edited January 28, 2013 by Adzeth
really? okay, sure.

Sorry I took such a time to respond.
Attachments:
untitled.png (15 Kb)
JoeSapphire: really? okay, sure.

Sorry I took such a time to respond.
Dig Dug!