It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

F4LL0UT: Sorry, here's the pic:
JMich: Could this be "The Punisher"?
Yeah it is, second level to be precise. Love this game - but only because you're loosing points for actually killing enemies through torture. ;)

Still don't know why this game was criticized so heavily by the German and Polish press for using controllable torture as a gameplay feature while The Godfather which did the same thing (and required you to do it on innocent civilians) got away rather clean. :P
JMich: Could this be "The Punisher"?
F4LL0UT: Yeah it is, second level to be precise. Love this game - but only because you're loosing points for actually killing enemies through torture. ;)

Still don't know why this game was criticized so heavily by the German and Polish press for using controllable torture as a gameplay feature while The Godfather which did the same thing (and required you to do it on innocent civilians) got away rather clean. :P
If I may offer up a slightly cynical and slightly tongue and cheek and yet possibly true suggestion (maybe not): The Godfather movies were way better than The Punisher movies.
My hypothesis is that it's slightly more okay when you play the bad guys (it's akin to theft, murder, extorsion, etc), than when you play a supposed hero (where you torture "for great justice"). The implied judgement is not exactly the same in both cases.
Look upon my drawing skillz, and despair. I know I am :P
Attachments:
yikes.jpg (20 Kb)
JMich: Look upon my drawing skillz, and despair. I know I am :P
"He's on fire!" - NBA Jam
JMich: Look upon my drawing skillz, and despair. I know I am :P
A big head rocketing a ball in the sky to shoot down an ugly plane?

too slow...
Post edited December 30, 2012 by viperfdl
mistermumbles: "He's on fire!" - NBA Jam
But of course. I also tried to use the big heads cheat, but that needs correct proportions for the rest of the body as well.
Your turn.
Any basketball game ever. I'll go with Basketball (Atari 2600, 1978).
This should be interesting.
Attachments:
aah!.png (87 Kb)
Soviets, pirates, bungee jumping, sharks AND a giant squid? I'm sold.
Tip: This is not an actual depiction of the game.
I hate to keep throwing in little smart ass comments that do absolutly nothing to progress the game but on a serious note, that isn't a game, thats the six o'clock news. At least over here it is. I actually dig the drawing no joke.
Post edited December 30, 2012 by tinyE
I haven't played it but Soviets + lots of absurd random stuff sounds like Red Alert 3 to me.
F4LL0UT: I haven't played it but Soviets + lots of absurd random stuff sounds like Red Alert 3 to me.
Both RA 2 and 3 had trained killer squids (hey, what game doesn't!?) but I don't recall seeing any pirates. I'm also a little confused on the guy in the air. Is he falling or hanging? BTW I'm having a blast working on this one!
F4LL0UT: I haven't played it but Soviets + lots of absurd random stuff sounds like Red Alert 3 to me.
Nope, not it.