It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New picture:
Attachments:
riddle.jpg (27 Kb)
Hint:
Attachments:
hint.jpg (27 Kb)
viperfdl: New picture:
I was like "I know that symbol! I know this one what is it??"

Now I realise it looks like the secret order's symbol that Homer Simpson become the leader of in an episode...

Some sort of Cult Simulator Simpsons Edition? :p
something steam punky with magic...

or something where magic and victorian era technology are interchangeable energy sources...

Typing "steam" into gog felt very wrong. But it showed me Arcanum: of steamwork and magick obscura.
So I guess that :)
JoeSapphire: something steam punky with magic...

or something where magic and victorian era technology are interchangeable energy sources...

Typing "steam" into gog felt very wrong. But it showed me Arcanum: of steamwork and magick obscura.
Yes, that's it.
JoeSapphire: something steam punky with magic...

viperfdl: Yes, that's it.
yay! nice drawings - does it depict what happens in the game, or was it more like clues?
viperfdl: Yes, that's it.
JoeSapphire: yay! nice drawings - does it depict what happens in the game, or was it more like clues?
The first picture was supposed to display the two symbols for magick and technic in the game. The second picture was supposed to make this more clear.
JoeSapphire: DAMN YOU VITEK YOU MADE ME LOOK FOOLISH
Why were you angry with me?
You said you don't know where your inspirations came from and suddenly you blame me?
Is your hatred of me really that deep-rooted?
Vitek: Is your hatred of me really that deep-rooted?
I dedicate the next drawing to my most hated; Vitek.

you know what you did!
Attachments:
Looks like Shadow Warrior
JoeSapphire: I dedicate the next drawing to my most hated; Vitek.

you know what you did!
Love you too.

ZFR: Looks like Shadow Warrior
Oh, the new one.
JoeSapphire: I dedicate the next drawing to my most hated; Vitek.

you know what you did!
Vitek: Love you too.
x

---

CLUE 2
Realiable sources have informed me that if you have played this game you will be able to name it from this image.
Hm. No image. I'm sure I attached it...
Attachments:
Howard the duck.
Spectre: Howard the duck.
Not Howard the Duck.

I asked my friend who encouraged me to draw this game and he said it didn't do very well... so maybe none of you have played it. :T

I'll put up another clue later tonight