It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dick1982: japanese: yes.
arcade : no.
2D: sort of?
side-scrolling: no.
shooter: yes.
I had to look it up, but the game I was thinking of was Cotton: Fantastic Night Dreams, but that doesn't fit the description. I'm thinking it might be related, though...
Exoanthrope: I had to look it up, but the game I was thinking of was Cotton: Fantastic Night Dreams, but that doesn't fit the description. I'm thinking it might be related, though...
you're extremely close to the answer! i can't give any more hints without giving away the answer.
Exoanthrope: I had to look it up, but the game I was thinking of was Cotton: Fantastic Night Dreams, but that doesn't fit the description. I'm thinking it might be related, though...
dick1982: you're extremely close to the answer! i can't give any more hints without giving away the answer.
When you say "Sort of" 2D, I'm gonna guess it's Panorama Cotton, then. :D
I should have remembered that sooner since I recently watched that JonTron review of it.
dick1982: you're extremely close to the answer! i can't give any more hints without giving away the answer.
Exoanthrope: When you say "Sort of" 2D, I'm gonna guess it's Panorama Cotton, then. :D
I should have remembered that sooner since I recently watched that JonTron review of it.
correct. you're next then!

"high brow gag and shooting" -now that sounds sexy.
Post edited June 20, 2015 by dick1982
Next game. This one might be hard unless you've played this game through, but I've copied the art style pretty closely to help.
Attachments:
miaow.gif (23 Kb)
Post edited June 20, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Exoanthrope: Next game. This one might be hard unless you've played this game through, but I've copied the art style pretty closely to help.
I think this one will require a medium because it's a bit tricky...
Cyraxpt: I think this one will require a medium because it's a bit tricky...
Forget the medium, we're launching Missiles!
Attachments:
yap.gif (62 Kb)
Exoanthrope: Forget the medium, we're launching Missiles!
2 characters? That's too much, we need 2 screens for that!
Doesn't remind me of anything.
I think I know this.. but I'm not entirely sure if I want to draw again right now.
Dogz and Catz obviously. :-) But what is that sperm doing there I can't figure out. :-)
Vitek: Dogz and Catz obviously. :-) But what is that sperm doing there I can't figure out. :-)
lol, no. And everyone called it a sperm the last time this game was posted here, too. XD

Hint time: This is a puzzle/adventure game for the Nintendo DS.
Exoanthrope: And everyone called it a sperm the last time this game was posted here, too. XD
I wonder why's that. :-p

I already know the answer but I cheated and wouldn't know it otherwise. :-)
Post edited June 23, 2015 by Vitek
Vitek: I already know the answer but I cheated and wouldn't know it otherwise. :-)
I don't know how you could cheat at this game, but if you want to draw, I say go for it!
Vitek: I already know the answer but I cheated and wouldn't know it otherwise. :-)
Exoanthrope: I don't know how you could cheat at this game, but if you want to draw, I say go for it!
I played this on the iPhone. The game is Ghost Trick!

REDVWIN