It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: Outlaws?
No, but slightly closer.
Here's an updated pic with a couple more hints.
Attachments:
cluck.jpg (134 Kb)
I think its Rust.
Asgathor: I think its Rust.
Nah, he's not naked enough.
Exoanthrope: Here's an updated pic with a couple more hints.
Ohhhhhh..... I got it now... but I don't have time to draw anything...
That was a great pic... you should draw "her" as well for your next hint...
Exoanthrope: Here's an updated pic with a couple more hints.
Hmm.. Alone In The Dark?
Zacron: Ohhhhhh..... I got it now... but I don't have time to draw anything...
Thanks! When I was younger, that monster actually scared the hell out of me so much that I quickly closed the game and didn't play it again. Much later I finally bought the game again on GOG, and when I had a chance to get a good look at the monster, it just made me laugh. XD

RenKalan: Hmm.. Alone In The Dark?
Yup, that's it! Your turn, if you want to take it. :)
Post edited May 18, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Exoanthrope: Yup, that's it! Your turn, if you want to take it. :)
Now that the game was guessed can i ask for the original picture link? I remember seeing it before but i can't find it on the internet.
Zacron: Ohhhhhh..... I got it now... but I don't have time to draw anything...
Exoanthrope: Thanks! When I was younger, that monster actually scared the hell out of me so much that I quickly closed the game and didn't play it again. Much later I finally bought the game again on GOG, and when I had a chance to get a good look at the monster, it just made me laugh. XD

Exoanthrope: Yup, that's it! Your turn, if you want to take it. :)
Pass, please. I can't draw :(
Cyraxpt: Now that the game was guessed can i ask for the original picture link? I remember seeing it before but i can't find it on the internet.
I'm not sure what you mean? About my drawing? I didn't use a specific reference, I just drew it while watching gameplay videos on YouTube.
Cyraxpt: Now that the game was guessed can i ask for the original picture link? I remember seeing it before but i can't find it on the internet.
Exoanthrope: I'm not sure what you mean? About my drawing? I didn't use a specific reference, I just drew it while watching gameplay videos on YouTube.
Really? Damn, it really reminds me of something that i saw on a magazine, not the monster but the guy holding the shotgun and lamp.... Perhaps im confusing with other game, something for the original xbox or xbox 360... uhm...
Exoanthrope: I'm not sure what you mean? About my drawing? I didn't use a specific reference, I just drew it while watching gameplay videos on YouTube.
Cyraxpt: Really? Damn, it really reminds me of something that i saw on a magazine, not the monster but the guy holding the shotgun and lamp.... Perhaps im confusing with other game, something for the original xbox or xbox 360... uhm...
Now that you mention it, it does seem kind of familiar... I'm not sure what, though.
RenKalan: Pass, please. I can't draw :(
Doesn't matter. In fact that can help in making it harder to guess the correct answer.
RenKalan: Pass, please. I can't draw :(
Gydion: Doesn't matter. In fact that can help in making it harder to guess the correct answer.
Indeed, looking back at some of the original posts, [url=http://static02.gog.com/upload/forum/2012/08/731eb0b0ca7af76ddeab0187459b5c528fc5a8bf.jpg]quality [url=http://static02.gog.com/upload/forum/2012/08/df7451d4583c62a6ba5215b841773be714351fbc.jpg]drawing [url=http://static03.gog.com/upload/forum/2012/08/387fa36891dfd175dccbbc049050401619120d74.png]important, it's the guessing that's fun. I hope my drawings aren't discouraging people, mine aren't the best either.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Alright, but I'll need some time. If anyone wants to step in until then...