It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MadyNora: I could NEVER freehand draw something like this :D
Under advanced I meant small touches, like: more tones, not deleting the highlights and small details, but painting those as well, not just pouring the white chocolate, but actaully filling up the "holes" first, and only pouring after, (this way there will be no small air bubbles visible on the picture) etc.
awalterj: Hmm...I wonder if you can work on a transparent table or piece of glass and place a mirror underneath so you could see the final result, I imagine it's not possible to flip around the work before it's completely dry as it probably falls apart without the structural support of the final layer. It would be convenient to actually see what one is working on, of course with the final background layer it's not important as you simply cover everything but with the second layer it's a bit difficult to imagine what the result looks like if you can't reverse the whole thing and take a peek
On my Baldur's Gate picture, you can see that I use a transparent folder. I can simply take the paper out of it if I want to see my work, but so far it has never been necessary.
MadyNora: On my Baldur's Gate picture, you can see that I use a transparent folder. I can simply take the paper out of it if I want to see my work, but so far it has never been necessary.
Good idea thanks, will try this some time!
MadyNora: Next :D
Bump. It's available on GOG :)
Leisure Suit Larry?
MadyNora: Next :D
MadyNora: Bump. It's available on GOG :)
It reminds me of Devil's Dare, but I haven't had a chance to play that one yet.
Exoanthrope: It reminds me of Devil's Dare, but I haven't had a chance to play that one yet.
Nope :(
viperfdl: Leisure Suit Larry?
Nope, not this one either :(

Another hint:
This game made a blue sleepless ;)
viperfdl: Leisure Suit Larry?
MadyNora: Nope, not this one either :(

Another hint:
Nope, still don't get it, you will need to allow us to taste your artwork for more clues, i'll pm my adress!

Uhm, that looks like a silly game that i haven't played... Shovel Knight?
MadyNora: Nope, not this one either :(

Another hint:
Cyraxpt: Nope, still don't get it, you will need to allow us to taste your artwork for more clues, i'll pm my adress!

Uhm, that looks like a silly game that i haven't played... Shovel Knight?
Hahaha xD

Nope, not Shovel Knight either.
Tower defense.
Bump!

Nobody played it? D:
Japanese game, tower defense, a blue likes it a lot (it can be found in his gogmix).
It's also has casual-managerial things.
MadyNora: Bump!

Nobody played it? D:
Japanese game, tower defense, a blue likes it a lot (it can be found in his gogmix).
It's also has casual-managerial things.
Is it "Triple town"? I haven't played it myself, but gog has very few tower defense games......
phandom: Is it "Triple town"? I haven't played it myself, but gog has very few tower defense games......
Nope :((
It's casual Tower Defense, labelled as "Simulation".

Seems nobody played it :'(
Funny, easy, good game, with mixed reviews on GOG, and very positive on Steam.

Under "easy" I mean, "easy to learn, hard to master", especially the later levels >_<
Post edited November 30, 2014 by MadyNora
Bah, it's Unholy Heights, folks. I haven't played the game and still have recognized it at first look (and Mady's later hints all only confirmed it). :-)

Once again no picture from me.
Post edited November 30, 2014 by Vitek
Oh, Blue likes it, eh? Ok, i'll see his gogmix...

*psssst, guys, who is that blue fella*

Uhm... let me cheat, searching for TD threads on gog.... Oh, found it... let me see... WAIT A MINUTE! Judasiscariot is mentioning this tower defense game here on gog that i never heard it before... his text is blue... MadyNora mentioned something about blue... googling the name of that game and it appears that image of the funny old guy surrounded by sexy demon ladies... Now if could put all this together.... Nah, i got nothing. :\

Edit: Dammit Vitek, you ruinned my post!!! :|
Post edited November 30, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Edit: Dammit Vitek, you ruinned my post!!! :|
That's my usual gig around here. :-)