It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

advancedhero: Okay, this one was done with a mouse in paint, so don't expect it to be beautiful.
Wizardry?
No, no and no.
Hint #2: It is a strategy game, HoMM came closest to it.
advancedhero: Hint #2: It is a strategy game, HoMM came closest to it.
Not sure, but it reminds me of the dragon on the title/menus of Age of Wonders.
advancedhero: Hint #2: It is a strategy game, HoMM came closest to it.
Exoanthrope: Not sure, but it reminds me of the dragon on the title/menus of Age of Wonders.
WE HAVE A WINNER!
Exoanthrope: Not sure, but it reminds me of the dragon on the title/menus of Age of Wonders.
advancedhero: WE HAVE A WINNER!
Nice! Good drawing, but I suck at those games.

Ok, so this is one of the more unusuall things I've posted here. This is a great game though. Don't judge me.

(Camera phone strikes again)
Attachments:
Post edited October 29, 2014 by Exoanthrope
Exoanthrope: Ok, so this is one of the more unusuall things I've posted here. This is a great game though. Don't judge me.
Reminds me a bit of the pistol dude in the original Rayman (who shoots those weird hammers) but that's probably not it. :P
F4LL0UT: Reminds me a bit of the pistol dude in the original Rayman (who shoots those weird hammers) but that's probably not it. :P
Nope, but they do look similar.

Here's the second character, because this game is more fun with 2 players.
Attachments:
bert.jpg (76 Kb)
Maybe a little colour will put things into perspective.
Attachments:
time.jpg (32 Kb)
Exoanthrope: Maybe a little colour will put things into perspective.
That reminds me of House of the Dead.

I noticed your nifty Ernie & Bert skecthes, but I've been too buried to dig, or draw, for that matter. Life'll get freer after Halloween.
Exoanthrope: Maybe a little colour will put things into perspective.
There are literately dozens of games with the same gun :P
skynet464: There are literately dozens of games with the same gun :P
The first two drawings help. I might do another drawing in a minute since I have nothing else going on right now.
Post edited October 30, 2014 by Exoanthrope
skynet464: There are literately dozens of games with the same gun :P
Exoanthrope: The first two drawings help. I might do another drawing in a minute since I have nothing else going on right now.
The other two drawings made finding it pretty straightforward. If you're weary of drawing, I'll guess and pass the turn.
grimwerk: The other two drawings made finding it pretty straightforward. If you're weary of drawing, I'll guess and pass the turn.
I don't mind, I'm just not sure what else to draw that would help. This game has so many elements it would only be confusing.
Exoanthrope: I don't mind, I'm just not sure what else to draw that would help. This game has so many elements it would only be confusing.
I think it's Point Blank. I'm still out of sorts at the moment, but I'll draw in the morning if correct.

If anyone else feels like jumping in and drawing instead, please feel free.
Exoanthrope: I don't mind, I'm just not sure what else to draw that would help. This game has so many elements it would only be confusing.
grimwerk: I think it's Point Blank. I'm still out of sorts at the moment, but I'll draw in the morning if correct.

If anyone else feels like jumping in and drawing instead, please feel free.
Yup, that's the one. This weekend turned out to be a little busy for me, too. x_x