It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

almabrds: Resident Evil 4?
grimwerk: Got some gooood things on sale, Stranger!

You're correct.
Feel free to continue the game. :)
almabrds: Feel free to continue the game. :)
Thanks! if you're not intending to draw, though, please leave the game open to anybody. That said, if nobody else has jumped in by later tonight, I likely will!
Try this one:
Attachments:
abstract.jpg (26 Kb)
Orion66: Try this one:
Seems a bit like Kairo.
AHHHHHHH I've seen that before....but where!?

Okay that sounded like something out of "Close Encounters" but I'm serious.
Is it Portal?
tinyE: AHHHHHHH I've seen that before....but where!?
Jaws is starting, and you're searching your pockets for your 3-D glasses, only to discover you've sat on them.
tinyE: AHHHHHHH I've seen that before....but where!?
grimwerk: Jaws is starting, and you're searching your pockets for your 3-D glasses, only to discover you've sat on them.
Jaws 3 you mean. :P
The 1st two weren't in 3-D.
grimwerk: Jaws is starting, and you're searching your pockets for your 3-D glasses, only to discover you've sat on them.
tinyE: Jaws 3 you mean. :P
The 1st two weren't in 3-D.
You win this round.
KrisViking: Is it Portal?
Yep
I can't start drawing now as I actually planned to go to bed 40 minutes ago. I will leave it open to anyone who wants to do it.
Here's a cute little drawing to keep things going...
Attachments:
resort.png (6 Kb)
Well actually it's "For Your Eye's Only". The problem is this isn't the movie thread. :P
I believe that picture is Tribes.

The guy on the left is [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starsiege:_Tribes#Movement ]skiing[/url] down the hill. The one flying on the right via jetpack is firing a blue disc from a spin-fuser disc launcher. -_^ I think. ^_^
Post edited April 22, 2014 by SpellSword
SpellSword: I believe that picture is Tribes.

The guy on the left is [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starsiege:_Tribes#Movement ]skiing[/url] down the hill. The one flying on the right via jetpack is firing a blue disc from a spin-fuser disc launcher. -_^ I think. ^_^
Correct!
Skiing is one of my favorite game mechanics of all time. So much fun.

Your turn.
Post edited April 22, 2014 by AdamR