It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skynet464: Bomberman World

Edit: This dude right?
That reminds me very much of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. The early 3D games were incredible to me.
Seeing as its been over 24 hours, ill post a new picture so the thread isnt buried.
Attachments:
skynet464: Seeing as its been over 24 hours, ill post a new picture so the thread isnt buried.
The Last Express
Pocketim: Pocket Bomberman,
RIGHT
skynet464: Edit: This dude right?
WRONG

(In the manual for Pocket Bomberman his name was "Torrent" - it's just occured to me that this is a transliteration of a japanese rendition of Trent. How funny!)

If anybody hasn't played pocket bomberman but gets the chance to I would recommend it. The standard game's alright but Jump Mode is hilarious.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by JoeSapphire
Always quite liked the Bomberman series but I've never played Pocket Bomberman. Might have to check it out in the future.

Next pic:
Attachments:
splat.png (5 Kb)
Pocketim: Always quite liked the Bomberman series but I've never played Pocket Bomberman. Might have to check it out in the future.

Next pic:
SimAnt? :P
Pocketim: Always quite liked the Bomberman series but I've never played Pocket Bomberman. Might have to check it out in the future.

Next pic:
Battle Bugs
Jet Force Gemini?
yes I'm fairly sure it's Jet Force Gemini too. Great game.
Timsticles: Jet Force Gemini?
Yep, that's it! Really awesome and overlooked game on the N64, though the controls take getting used to.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by Pocketim
Someone else can take my turn.
I'll start ,thanks!If you know the game or play it you will directly guess it :D
One of my favorite games of all time
Attachments:
oo.jpg (155 Kb)
BoneCleaver: I'll start ,thanks!If you know the game or play it you will directly guess it :D
Terraria!
BoneCleaver: I'll start ,thanks!If you know the game or play it you will directly guess it :D
s23021536: Terraria!
Hahaha,*clicks the "that was easy" button* correct
s23021536: Terraria!
BoneCleaver: Hahaha,*clicks the "that was easy" button* correct
Hehe its a great game though! I'm really excited about Starbound as well - think that is going to be aces!

Ok next one :
Attachments:
crysis.png (7 Kb)