It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GUESS
Attachments:
untitled.png (30 Kb)
JoeSapphire: GUESS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KdOnnaypxc
:D
Ghorpm: :D
✓✓✓
The picture is not mine. Their is no such a conversation in the game but it does describe a part of this game quite properly ;) Even those little details are preserved ;) I wonder if somebody can guess it... If not, I will add more details tomorrow.
Attachments:
pas.jpg (136 Kb)
fable?
Ghorpm: The picture is not mine. Their is no such a conversation in the game but it does describe a part of this game quite properly ;) Even those little details are preserved ;) I wonder if somebody can guess it... If not, I will add more details tomorrow.
Harvest Moon maybe?
Haven't played it, I always thought this game was for little girls only :D

PS: In case it's Harvest Moon, anyone please take my turn
No correct answer so far. A new dialog contains a few more details about the game, mainly about opponents of this fair lady. I hope it'll be easier to guess now :)
Attachments:
pas2.jpg (145 Kb)
Ghorpm: No correct answer so far. A new dialog contains a few more details about the game, mainly about opponents of this fair lady. I hope it'll be easier to guess now :)
make more dialogues, I have no idea at this point but that cuckold fruit gathering husband with dominant wife game seems quite funny so far!
Ghorpm: No correct answer so far. A new dialog contains a few more details about the game, mainly about opponents of this fair lady. I hope it'll be easier to guess now :)
awalterj: make more dialogues, I have no idea at this point but that cuckold fruit gathering husband with dominant wife game seems quite funny so far!
When you describe it like that all I can think of is Miss Pac Man. :P
awalterj: make more dialogues, I have no idea at this point but that cuckold fruit gathering husband with dominant wife game seems quite funny so far!
How do you know he's a cuckold?
is it Alien Nations? reminds me of the amazons... and the lazy blue gluttons are the pimmons and the bugs are the sajiki?
Zeeaire: is it Alien Nations? reminds me of the amazons... and the lazy blue gluttons are the pimmons and the bugs are the sajiki?
Yes, the sequel to be more precise (aka The Nations) because the first game doesn't fit to those dialogs. It's your turn.

I've already made a third dialog so I'll post it here just for fun ;)

I did but Zeeaire has already guessed :)
Attachments:
pas3.jpg (138 Kb)
Post edited February 17, 2014 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: Yes, the sequel to be more precise (aka The Nations) because the first game doesn't fit to those dialogs. It's your turn.

yeah sorry, in fact I was a bit confused with the title, cause I only knew the german title by then and I just looked it up and found 'alien nations'.
nice dialogues you wrote there, I immediately thought of it, cause it was one of the favorite games of my childhood.
I loved the Sajikis most they were so cool, chaotic and insectoid!! somewhat willfull,rebellious fighting machines.
the amazons are the nation I played least of them, but anyway fine role allocation xD
it's a pity my gold edition won't work on my pc, think your 'comic' makes me rebuy them here on gog^^
and: I'll draw something as soon as I'm home from school.
Post edited February 17, 2014 by Zeeaire
KrisViking: How do you know he's a cuckold?
The fact that his wife talk to him like that and yet he still comes home.
Zeeaire: is it Alien Nations? reminds me of the amazons... and the lazy blue gluttons are the pimmons and the bugs are the sajiki?
Ghorpm: Yes, the sequel to be more precise (aka The Nations) because the first game doesn't fit to those dialogs. It's your turn.

Those games were sold as "Die Völker" in the German speaking areas, Jowood didn't really have much rep so I never gave this series a try. Are they anywhere near as good as the Settlers (I'm a huge Settlers 2 fan) and which of the Nations games is better, 1 or 2 ? I love this type of games but with Settlers 2 the bar is set pretty high...the Nations games were on sale just recently and I almost bought them but I think I need someone in the know to convince me that this is good stuff. (So I can blame them later! :P )

Those Pimmons look funny, remind me of the blue hairy ice cave toads in the Metabarons comic volume 2. The Metabarons is an awesome series btw, 5 stars all the way.
Post edited February 17, 2014 by awalterj