It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ah, Captain Syrup from Wario Land!
JoeSapphire: drawing updated with ENTIRELY NEW MATERIAL NO CHEAT HERE
What´s Captain Morgane doing there?
JoeSapphire: drawing updated with ENTIRELY NEW MATERIAL NO CHEAT HERE
LoboBlanco: What´s Captain Morgane doing there?
That was my first thought then I realized he wasn't surrounded by a bunch of hot women and fun loving jovial pirates so it couldn't be him.
Pocketim: Ah, Captain Syrup from Wario Land!
(y)
Here's my drawing:
Attachments:
oh brilliant!
how am I supposed to know which game features a bourgeois big-bollocked boiler?
(not guessing I've drawn enough recently)
JoeSapphire: oh brilliant!
how am I supposed to know which game features a bourgeois big-bollocked boiler?
(not guessing I've drawn enough recently)
Balls of brass, sir! Polished to the nth degree!
Your turn.
alright then I can't refuse. Let's see what you can get out of this.

(Conker's Bad Fur day was the game for those who are feeling mystified)
Attachments:
untitled.png (17 Kb)
Post edited February 13, 2014 by JoeSapphire
JoeSapphire: alright then I can't refuse. Let's see what you can get out of this.

(Conker's Bad Fur day was the game for those who are feeling mystified)
Black & White
Ah B&W ... That is another game I would really like to see on gog - mostly because I never finished it. Never enough damn lumber :P I remember this one time I couldn't take over another town for some reason and the town was completely beyond my magic sphere of influence. So I decided to lunge huge boulders at the town until it disappeared. Good times :)
Scuse me , I'm off to the wishlist.....Goddamit MS Office I don't want you to update - go away!!
s23021536: Ah B&W ... That is another game I would really like to see on gog - mostly because I never finished it. Never enough damn lumber :P I remember this one time I couldn't take over another town for some reason and the town was completely beyond my magic sphere of influence. So I decided to lunge huge boulders at the town until it disappeared. Good times :)
Scuse me , I'm off to the wishlist.....Goddamit MS Office I don't want you to update - go away!!
The only reason I don't play it more is because the disc are a little clunky. It's nothing compared to a lot of the other ones out there but it just seems to take forever to load at times and (keep in my mind I'm a tech idiot) it would appear the game keeps a lot of stuff on the disc so every time there is a load or change of scenery you have to wait for the Rom to kick on.
tinyE: The only reason I don't play it more is because the disc are a little clunky. It's nothing compared to a lot of the other ones out there but it just seems to take forever to load at times and (keep in my mind I'm a tech idiot) it would appear the game keeps a lot of stuff on the disc so every time there is a load or change of scenery you have to wait for the Rom to kick on.
A car mechanic I believe stole my Blade Runner discs (of all things) a long time ago, so I traded my original half-life disc (which still pains me when I think of it :P) for a friend's Blade Runner discs. Only the Blade Runner Discs were very poorly taken care of and some had pretty bad scratches on them. I gave the discs to another tech-savvy friend of mine after he said he could make the discs readable again. When I got the discs back they literally looked brand new. I'll have to ask him again how he did it : I seem to recall that he used some kind of polishing machine to take a small fraction of the top layer off of the disc. Always nice to have good friends like that :)
tinyE: Black & White
tinyE: Black & White
JoeSapphire:
Oh that's right? :D

Give me some time here, I happen to have nothing else to do but I need to come up with something.
Let's see how long this takes.
Attachments:
rough.png (24 Kb)