It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Wait a sec... Cow Clicker? That would explain "Evil genius" part ;)
Haha, yup, that's the one.
Should be easy ;)
Attachments:
run.png (8 Kb)
Ghorpm: Should be easy ;)
Alan Wake? :p
Ghorpm: Should be easy ;)
Matched: Alan Wake? :p
Of course, your turn!
Crazy gadgets are common in this, somewhat forgotten, great game series. One of my favorite games of all-time!
Attachments:
gadget.png (20 Kb)
Post edited September 26, 2013 by Matched
Matched: Crazy gadgets are common in this, somewhat forgotten, classic game series. One of my favorite games of all-time!
The Incredible (or Crazy) Machine?
Matched: Crazy gadgets are common in this, somewhat forgotten, classic game series. One of my favorite games of all-time!
Ghorpm: The Incredible (or Crazy) Machine?
Nope!

Additional clue: This game series is not available on GOG, but many people, including me, wish it was!
Post edited September 26, 2013 by Matched
Clue: See New picture.
Attachments:
Matched: Crazy gadgets are common in this, somewhat forgotten, great game series. One of my favorite games of all-time!
No One Lives Forever?
Matched: Crazy gadgets are common in this, somewhat forgotten, great game series. One of my favorite games of all-time!
F4LL0UT: No One Lives Forever?
Bingo! Your turn. :)
Ah... the lipsticks. Nice one. The blue was always my favorite choice.

Apparently there's some chatter about Night Dive possibly trying to get NOLF onto GOG, but nothing solid. Just hoping.
Next one.
Attachments:
pizza.png (13 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Next one.
A game with a pizza being delivered to observatory? Wow... No idea what it is but sounds cool!
Ghorpm: A game with a pizza being delivered to observatory? Wow... No idea what it is but sounds cool!
It's not an observatory. :P
Ghorpm: A game with a pizza being delivered to observatory? Wow... No idea what it is but sounds cool!
F4LL0UT: It's not an observatory. :P
Wild guess... Nite Raid?