It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I know what he's doing, I can make out something odd In the picture. He is adding things to it bit by bit. Very Clever! :D
Densetsu: Oh you've discerned my intention. Clever! :D

As for guesses, it's sadly none of the above. I made an improved sketch. Notice the distances between the objects. Then the patterns and how they change as it's very relevant:
I have no idea what you're doing there.
Okay.

Final sketch:
Attachments:
Densetsu: Okay.

Final sketch:
Super Mario: Resident Limbo Edition?
Densetsu: Okay.

Final sketch:
Circus Charlie?
Adzeth: Circus Charlie?
:D

^
An approving smile.
Attachments:
I'm assuming I got it right then :D
Here's a new one.
Attachments:
Wario Land?

That game is my all-time favorite on the gameboy. :D
adamzs: Wario Land?

That game is my all-time favorite on the gameboy. :D
Wario Land is correct, and it's my all-time favorite on the gameboy as well :D
Adzeth: Circus Charlie?
Densetsu: :D

^
An approving smile.
You are wrong on your own game! That is obviously Wizball! You even put a wizard on top in the last pic, you clearly did that to make it literally Wizball!
Someone's having a bad day.
Attachments:
ouchie.png (5 Kb)
Come on guys, noone?

It's a spider, in case the drawing is unrecognizable.
adamzs: Come on guys, noone?

It's a spider, in case the drawing is unrecognizable.
I know exactly what it is, that's not the problem. The problem is I can't recall in any game I've ever played seeing a spider crying over finding the disembodied limbs of another spider.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: I know exactly what it is, that's not the problem. The problem is I can't recall in any game I've ever played seeing a spider crying over finding the disembodied limbs of another spider.
Fair enough, but look at it this way: that the spider has 5 legs and that there are 3 legs on the ground should give you some kind of an indication as to what might have possibly happened to it.
tinyE: I know exactly what it is, that's not the problem. The problem is I can't recall in any game I've ever played seeing a spider crying over finding the disembodied limbs of another spider.
adamzs: Fair enough, but look at it this way: that the spider has 5 legs and that there are 3 legs on the ground should give you some kind of an indication as to what might have possibly happened to it.
Don't Starve?
JudasIscariot: Don't Starve?
Sorry, that's not it.

Another hint, one slightly more obvious.
Attachments: