It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: I would wager it's Hotline Miami but it's not presented from a top-down perspective. And I'll agree with tinyE that the dude does have some severe elephantitis going on :D
F4LL0UT: It's a beard. :P

And no correct guesses yet. I'm shocked.
...Shadow Warrior?
Adzeth: ...Shadow Warrior?
Thank God! Yes!

I hope everybody else feels stupid now.
Post edited May 27, 2013 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: It's a beard. :P
OH! I thought his beard was his head and his head was a hat!
F4LL0UT: I hope everybody else feels stupid now.
I for one do not.
New one!
Attachments:
JoeSapphire: OH! I thought his beard was his head and his head was a hat!
It has eyes! :O
Adzeth: New one!
Double Dragon?
Adzeth: New one!
F4LL0UT: Double Dragon?
Yes! That was fast :D
Your turn.
Easy.
Attachments:
warrior.png (145 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Easy.
Witcher?
WAIT A MINUTE!
He doesn't have a beard in Shadow Warrior, he has a goatee which while technically is a beard IS NOT a big ass ZZ Top thing like you drew!

This game is fixed! I quit. I'm outta here! Goodbye. I refuse to let this forum hinder me any longer!

Well if you are going to beg me to stay guess I'll stick around, and put your clothes back on; I've got all the pictures I need.
JohnWalrus: Witcher?
Correct.
tinyE: WAIT A MINUTE!
He doesn't have a beard in Shadow Warrior, he has a goatee
Well, it looks bigger in-game (in the mirrors or in multiplayer) than on the artworks. Still: my apologies. Please stay.
tinyE:
F4LL0UT: Well, it looks bigger in-game
That's what I kept telling her. *RIMSHOT*
Here's my contribution to the almighty Drawn n' Guess thread!
Attachments:
JohnWalrus: Here's my contribution to the almighty Drawn n' Guess thread!
I don't know what the game is (well I do but I don't feel like drawing) but the expression on his face is priceless! Oh man that's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. XD
JohnWalrus: Here's my contribution to the almighty Drawn n' Guess thread!
tinyE: I don't know what the game is (well I do but I don't feel like drawing) but the expression on his face is priceless! Oh man that's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. XD
I looked up the original box art (since I've only played the original version on the DS), so I tried to emulate it to the best of my ability (my ability being my mouse XD). I think I could be the next Van Gogh!