It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rayman Forever
Isriddari: Rayman Forever
More or less. I have never played this edition. What is Rayman forever?
Isriddari: Rayman Forever
JoeSapphire: More or less. I have never played this edition. What is Rayman forever?
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/rayman_forever
An extended edition of the first one. Adds some custom maps and a map editor (I think).
Wow. Yeah okay it's that. Rayman Forever! Go Issy!
New picture.

edit: Hint: It's a small webgame and the name should be guessable (I hope) from the picture itself. It's an addictive little thing. I'll try to put up a clearer picture later today if it's still unknown.

Edit2: New picture, this one shows how the game plays.
Attachments:
Post edited March 05, 2013 by Isriddari
Aaaah...

(Super) House of Dead Ninjas?
adamzs: Aaaah...

(Super) House of Dead Ninjas?
No.
Aw, rats. Well, there is a game called 99 Ninjas, but somehow I don't think that's the correct solution.
Isriddari: New picture.
Shinobi?

Alex Kid in Shinobi World?
Isriddari: New picture.
JoeSapphire: Shinobi?

Alex Kid in Shinobi World?
No. I'm gonna put a little hint. It's a small webgame and the name should be guessable (I hope) from the picture itself.
It's a "Where's Waldo?" clone, "Where's Hirohito?"
Isriddari: edit: Hint: It's a small webgame and the name should be guessable (I hope) from the picture itself.
Ninja Storm? ^^
Isriddari: edit: Hint: It's a small webgame and the name should be guessable (I hope) from the picture itself.
F4LL0UT: Ninja Storm? ^^
tinyE: It's a "Where's Waldo?" clone, "Where's Hirohito?"
No and no.
I think I played that five or six years ago.
"Hit the shurikens with a silver broom stick"?

Nah, it's "Too Many Ninjas".
Post edited March 05, 2013 by jacksprat1990