It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wohoo! I can post something without solving first. OK. Here goes:
Attachments:
archon.jpg (49 Kb)
Neighbours from Hell? If yes, someone else please take my turn. ;)
The Sims?
Nope and nope.
Lifthrasil: Wohoo! I can post something without solving first. OK. Here goes:
Never played it but I think that this is Little Computer People.

Edit: Even the room layout is identical except for the two rooms on the first floor. Damn I'm good. Didn't know that there was a dog, though.
Post edited February 01, 2013 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: Never played it but I think that this is Little Computer People.
Yep. Little Computer People is right.
F4LL0UT: Damn I'm good.
I'm impressed! Honestly! I would have never guessed that!
F4LL0UT: Damn I'm good.
Ghorpm: I'm impressed! Honestly! I would have never guessed that!
In case you're not messin' with me: you should read the CD-Action more often. ^^ I only heard about the game because of an article they wrote on virtual life (The Sims, Tamagotchis etc.). Apparently Little Computer People was a precursor to all of them.

Anyway, next pic. A very easy one.
Attachments:
economy.png (34 Kb)
Ghorpm: I'm impressed! Honestly! I would have never guessed that!
F4LL0UT: In case you're not messin' with me: you should read the CD-Action more often. ^^ I only heard about the game because of an article they wrote on virtual life (The Sims, Tamagotchis etc.). Apparently Little Computer People was a precursor to all of them.

Far cry 2?
F4LL0UT: In case you're not messin' with me: you should read the CD-Action more often. ^^ I only heard about the game because of an article they wrote on virtual life (The Sims, Tamagotchis etc.). Apparently Little Computer People was a precursor to all of them.

Rodzaju: Far cry 2?
Yup.
A little cryptic, but try this....
Attachments:
guess.jpg (7 Kb)
F4LL0UT: In case you're not messin' with me
I'm not! I know you could jump to that conclusion but I was in awe. Serio serio.
F4LL0UT: you should read the CD-Action more often.
Not gonna happen ;) I don't have THAT much free time. Either I read about games or play them. No-brainer, eh?
Rodzaju: A little cryptic, but try this....
Black & White?
Rodzaju: A little cryptic, but try this....
Lifthrasil: Black & White?
Afraid not.
Wait there it is...Wait no, shit...lag!
Okay I need a cup of coffee and sit down with this puzzle. Thank god I work out of home. :D
Post edited February 01, 2013 by tinyE