It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Three pillars of Electronic Arts now DRM-free

No matter your personal take on the gaming giant – the many people, teams, and studios behind Electronic Arts brought us some of the most unforgettable experiences, marvelous worlds, and exceptional titles in gaming.
Each of today's three classic releases from Electronic Arts represents a pillar of game design: exceptional world building, mastery in storytelling, an admirable understanding of the balance between scope and focus. Straight from the EA Games vault, making their DRM-free debut on GOG.com, are:

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition — the birth of a universe. A complex, extensive universe of raw fantasy and imperfection which spawned countless works reaching far beyond gaming - from graphic novels and novelizations through tabletop games and more. The Dragon Age universe is among the most ambitious fantasy settings ever created, and if you'd like to get more acquainted with the universe, turn up the fantastic soundtrack and take a look at the comprehensive guide to Dragon Age by Kotaku.

Dead Space is a glance at a gritty, hard sci-fi world in a state of irreversible disrepair. This is a game where the horrors lurking around the corner are just as disturbing as ghosts of the past. The glimpses are few, but they meticulously paint a vivid world of dark, scientific wonders and despair – a world you barely know, but a world nonetheless worth saving. A world you will remember. Check out the animated comic prologue available here, as well as the OST on Spotify.

SimCity 3000™ Unlimited is more than the sum of its parts. It's neither the biggest nor the most elaborate in the series, but it's success lies in balancing complexity and accessibility to deliver truly exceptional and welcoming gameplay. It doesn't hurt that you'll spend countless hours listening to a wonderfully jazzy soundtrack (also on Spotify!). Whether you succeed or stumble, one thing is certain: your stay in SimCity 3000 will be… nice.

Experience three pillars of game design by Electronic Arts – the marvelous worlds, unforgettable storytelling, exceptional gameplay – <span class="bold">Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition</span>, <span class="bold">Dead Space</span>, and <span class="bold">SimCity 3000&trade; Unlimited</span> are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!
Post edited July 14, 2016 by Konrad
I hope they will bring Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 1/2 on GOG. For DA3 and ME3 is harder, as EA put MP in those games and the MP is linked heavily to Origin.:(
wolfsrain: I hope they will bring Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 1/2 on GOG. For DA3 and ME3 is harder, as EA put MP in those games and the MP is linked heavily to Origin.:(
I don't think we'll see Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 2 release on gog (you can only buy seperate DLC's through Origin), same goes for Mass Effect 3, you can buy the DLC only with Bioware points. Dragon Age Inquisition is different in that matter, but it uses Denuvo.

I could imagine Mass Effect (1) releasing on gog though...maybe even the Mass Effect 2 Deluxe Edition, but this version would be missing a ton of DLC.
WOHOOOOO!

Good Old Games!
NuffCatnip: I don't think we'll see Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 2 release on gog (you can only buy seperate DLC's through Origin), same goes for Mass Effect 3, you can buy the DLC only with Bioware points.

I could imagine Mass Effect (1) releasing on gog though...maybe even the Mass Effect 2 Deluxe Edition, but this version would be missing a ton of DLC.
Really? Didn't know about that...something so sad to hear :(
wolfsrain: I hope they will bring Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 1/2 on GOG. For DA3 and ME3 is harder, as EA put MP in those games and the MP is linked heavily to Origin.:(
NuffCatnip: I don't think we'll see Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 2 release on gog (you can only buy seperate DLC's through Origin), same goes for Mass Effect 3, you can buy the DLC only with Bioware points. Dragon Age Inquisition is different in that matter, but it uses Denuvo.

Bioware points? You can't buy DLCs just by paying money like on PSN or other games on Steam?
(I don't use origin)
NuffCatnip: I don't think we'll see Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 2 release on gog (you can only buy seperate DLC's through Origin), same goes for Mass Effect 3, you can buy the DLC only with Bioware points. Dragon Age Inquisition is different in that matter, but it uses Denuvo.

JinKazaragi: Bioware points? You can't buy DLCs just by paying money like on PSN or other games on Steam?
(I don't use origin)
You can buy Dragon Age: Inquisition's DLC with money, ME 1-3, DA:O and DA II DLC are bought with Bioware points.

800 points cost 10€, some DLC cost 540 points, some 180.
Maybe, just maybe, EA will release complete digital editions for those games. People can dream, right?!
wolfsrain: Maybe, just maybe, EA will release complete digital editions for those games. People can dream, right?!
They might, even the Mass Effect Trilogy doesn't include all dlc though. :P
A bit late to party, but, well done GOG and EA. Very nice release.
wolfsrain: Maybe, just maybe, EA will release complete digital editions for those games. People can dream, right?!
omega64: They might, even the Mass Effect Trilogy doesn't include all dlc though. :P
They trilogie (if you buy it as a package) doesn#t include any DLC expeting the one for the first agmes.
At lests that's the case here.
omega64: They might, even the Mass Effect Trilogy doesn't include all dlc though. :P
JinKazaragi: They trilogie (if you buy it as a package) doesn#t include any DLC expeting the one for the first agmes.
Oh, I thought it at least included some if not all of the dlc for 2.
JinKazaragi: They trilogie (if you buy it as a package) doesn#t include any DLC expeting the one for the first agmes.
omega64: Oh, I thought it at least included some if not all of the dlc for 2.
No, not a single one for ME2 or ME3.
omega64: Oh, I thought it at least included some if not all of the dlc for 2.
JinKazaragi: No, not a single one for ME2 or ME3.
Wow, that makes it even worse. xD
Wow... Dragon Age has been on GOG for a week, and has already climbed to page 12! :o

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised to see it make the top 50!
takezodunmer2005: Holy shit, I can't believe this...DAO and dead space HERE!? In my cart right now, even though I have the original DAO on disk, at least this is DRM free with no online install/checks!

Thanks gog, now if we can get dead space 2...
Gilliatt: DRM free Dragon Age ! Thank you GOG !
takezodunmer2005: Upvoted due to your kick-ass avatar! Frazetta's Cimmarian is the default for me!
:)