It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: I hate these 12 years old Steam generation kids with their high end PCs .
Terrapin2190: You and me BOTH. I'm working with a 7 yr old laptop here. From the beginning stages of dual core processing and 64-bit architecture. Not to mention an ATI video card from right before AMD bought them out. It's served me pretty well tho! All stock parts and the only problems I've had have been with the monitor (and the video card).

Recently my laptop screen finally decided to start dying. For the longest time I had a strip of green and pink dead pixels along the bottom of the screen. The whole screen started flickering and jumping around, so I took it apart and removed the entire LCD screen assembly. Had to pop open the screen cover to extract the wifi receiver so I could still have internet access. Now it's just a keyboard with some dangly bits sitting in front of a 32" LCD TV :)

It's truly amazing what cleaning your fan will do after 7 years of gathering dust.
High end PC's don't have anything to do with 12yr old kids, they have to do with money and how much of it you have. Sure the 12yr olds get the money from their parents while the rest of us grown ups have to slog our guts out 9-5 for a pittance that barley pays the bills.

However a true enthusiast( aka geek, and yes I include myself) will scrimp, save, a go hungry to save the money for their latest beastly gaming rig.

My own took 8months and an ungodly amount of overtime to gather the cash I needed, but having read your specs I'm not gonna post mine here cause you'll cry and want to hurt me :)
Terrapin2190: You and me BOTH. I'm working with a 7 yr old laptop here. From the beginning stages of dual core processing and 64-bit architecture. Not to mention an ATI video card from right before AMD bought them out. It's served me pretty well tho! All stock parts and the only problems I've had have been with the monitor (and the video card).

Recently my laptop screen finally decided to start dying. For the longest time I had a strip of green and pink dead pixels along the bottom of the screen. The whole screen started flickering and jumping around, so I took it apart and removed the entire LCD screen assembly. Had to pop open the screen cover to extract the wifi receiver so I could still have internet access. Now it's just a keyboard with some dangly bits sitting in front of a 32" LCD TV :)

It's truly amazing what cleaning your fan will do after 7 years of gathering dust.
exile1478: High end PC's don't have anything to do with 12yr old kids, they have to do with money and how much of it you have. Sure the 12yr olds get the money from their parents while the rest of us grown ups have to slog our guts out 9-5 for a pittance that barley pays the bills.

However a true enthusiast( aka geek, and yes I include myself) will scrimp, save, a go hungry to save the money for their latest beastly gaming rig.

My own took 8months and an ungodly amount of overtime to gather the cash I needed, but having read your specs I'm not gonna post mine here cause you'll cry and want to hurt me :)
Please... spare me oh great one. XD Nah, feel free to brag... I like to cry... LOL
exile1478: High end PC's don't have anything to do with 12yr old kids, they have to do with money and how much of it you have. Sure the 12yr olds get the money from their parents while the rest of us grown ups have to slog our guts out 9-5 for a pittance that barley pays the bills.

Terrapin2190: Please... spare me oh great one. XD Nah, feel free to brag... I like to cry... LOL
i7 5930k Hex core processor @ 3.5ghz
32gb RAM @ 20mhz
2x Nvidia GTX980 in SLi
1 TB Samsung EVo SSD & 2 4TB WD green HDD
all plugged into a funky Asus ROG Rampage 5 Extreme. inside an Aerocool GT-S case.

I haven't overclocked anything yet waiting for my water cooling components to arrive next week. After which I can finally get my social life back( hopefully).
Terrapin2190: Please... spare me oh great one. XD Nah, feel free to brag... I like to cry... LOL
exile1478: i7 5930k Hex core processor @ 3.5ghz
32gb RAM @ 20mhz
2x Nvidia GTX980 in SLi
all plugged into a funky Asus ROG Rampage 5 Extreme. inside an Aerocool GT-S case.

I haven't overclocked anything yet waiting for my water cooling components to arrive next week. After which I can finally get my social life back( hopefully).
Jeez... with something like that I wouldn't need to overclock anything. Hex core... 32GB ram... 5TB of space...

Little bit of overkill don't you think? XD I'd like to figure out how to overclock my old dusty rig. But hey! I'm getting 17fps in World in Conflict! Hey hey! *dances*
exile1478: i7 5930k Hex core processor @ 3.5ghz
32gb RAM @ 20mhz
2x Nvidia GTX980 in SLi

Terrapin2190: Jeez... with something like that I wouldn't need to overclock anything. Hex core... 32GB ram... 5TB of space...

Little bit of overkill don't you think? XD I'd like to figure out how to overclock my old dusty rig. But hey! I'm getting 17fps in World in Conflict! Hey hey! *dances*
WHAT? WAIT? 17 whole frames a second. That's awesome :) lol

And yeah its a tiny, tiny bit of overkill I suppose. in Witcher 3 and ultra settings on 1080p I'm getting about 100fps, Dragon Age Inquisition clocking in at around 200fps. All those shiny frames wasted on my 60hz monitor. :(

Dammit Now I have to do more overtime to get a shiny new monitor. ah well dreams of a social life were nice while they lasted.
Terrapin2190: Jeez... with something like that I wouldn't need to overclock anything. Hex core... 32GB ram... 5TB of space...

exile1478: WHAT? WAIT? 17 whole frames a second. That's awesome :) lol

And yeah its a tiny, tiny bit of overkill I suppose. in Witcher 3 and ultra settings on 1080p I'm getting about 100fps, Dragon Age Inquisition clocking in at around 200fps. All those shiny frames wasted on my 60hz monitor. :(

Dammit Now I have to do more overtime to get a shiny new monitor. ah well dreams of a social life were nice while they lasted.
My god man, 100fps with the newest A-Game on the market...

But yeah lol 17 frames... give or take 10 or so when an atomic bomb goes off because of the light bloom effect or tons of debris/smoke from an explosion.

ALSO found out I can run Portal 1 quite well without antialiasing and just one or two settings lowered at 1280x720. Which is the highest my TV supports. I did mention I took the screen assembly off my laptop? XD
low rated
I disagree
low rated
Tarnicus: Can you (or anyone else) name a source of protein that is higher than hemp seed? I have continually had people tell me that I am lacking protein by being vegetarian. Even the term "protein" is misleading as there are various types, and it appears to me that we need a variety of them.

Some random article listing the "Top 10 Foods Highest in Protein" that fails to mention hemp seed. The highest source on that list has 36% protein. Even the Wiki on hemp states it is 37%. I grabbed some raw hemp protein powder the other day to test it out, as I am in dire need of some healing and rebuilding my muscles, and was surprised to see the protein content be 53%
skeletonbow: Firstly, I wouldn't try to "prove" yourself to anyone if someone appears to be conflictual or biased. If they truly want to understand protein, there are plenty of resources online showing the WHO recommendations for protein intake and the breakdown into individual amino acids, corelated with data on various plant sources which shows that virtually the majority of plants provide adequate amount of protein. Additionally the WHO recommendations are about 4 times what the average healthy person needs as they are intended to accommodate people in countries taht are protein deficient as well. I've got bookmarks buried with all this info in it to official sources, I could dig them up sometime. Another thing to indicate is that cows are vegetarians, giraffes are vegetarians, elephants, hippos, and all of those animals don't seem to have any problems getting their protein. But perhaps my favourite way nowadays to share the info with people, is this:

https://beyondvital.com/ Enjoy. :)

Although I get my protein from those sources, I do also get some from bacon, chicken, pork, eggs still, just not large amounts. :) Love the video though. :)
If someone is trying to be confrontational or biased, it's best not to feed into that. Additionally, I think it's important to focus on the things that we have in common, rather than what divides us. We can always learn from each other, and no one has all the answers.
low rated
I do