It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's take turns, asking all the right questions!

<span class="bold">Divinity: Original Sin 2</span>, the sequel to one of the most beloved RPGs in recent years, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com! The good people of Larian Studios will be joining us in person to celebrate the occasion, and they've agreed to answer your most Sin-ful questions regarding the long-awaited epic.

The first <span class="bold">Divinity: Original Sin</span> sure made a big splash in the RPG community, with its inventive use of turn-based tactics and impressive attention to detail. Two years later, its sequel is about to raise the bar even further, as Larian Studios are committed to improving and expanding all of the original's celebrated features in meaningful and highly ambitious ways. Aside from the complex origin stories and the rich character creation options, expect even more engaging turn-based combat, smarter NPC A.I., and extended player freedom. And of course, get ready to meet Eithne, the enigmatic, scroll-selling NPC that the GOG community helped design back in April!

Do you want to know more about <span class="bold">Divinity: Original Sin 2</span> and its fast-approaching entry into our Games in Development program? Now is the time to ask! Post your questions below until Monday, October 24th, and Larian Studios will answer the most intriguing ones alongside the game's arrival, coming soon on GOG.com.
Will the Backers with beta-access be able to get the beta here?
Ichwillnichtmehr: Will the Backers with beta-access be able to get the beta here?
Do you want to know more about Divinity: Original Sin 2 and its fast-approaching entry into our Games in Development program?
Looks like... but not with any exclusivity - I'm guessing Larian will distribute GOG keys as soon as it's in place - considering that it was an either / or option re Steam and GOG
will there be same resource imbalance as in the previous title? you know, special one use weapons / projectiles costing you a small fortune but every poor bastard using them on you like he is a bank manager with unlimited resources to spend them on nearly bankrupt players.. :)
Any chance on having a race or two specific to evil quest lines? For single player?
Might be a total stretch but hey, I can dream can't I?
Already bought on Steam.
I'll buy it again here because...hey,Larian,I love U ^__^

May i hope to get the soundtrack DLC later ?
Post edited October 21, 2016 by Reglisse
How accessible is the story? Do you have to play the first Original Sin to understand what's going on? Are these the same player characters as the first game, and will any of the companions be returning?
How many difficulty settings are there?
shawne: How accessible is the story? Do you have to play the first Original Sin to understand what's going on? Are these the same player characters as the first game, and will any of the companions be returning?
Not sure about the story questions. Still playing through the first one (I wouldn't say the story is really up to all that much though so you're probably not missing anything if you skip the first one, other than a good game).

But I doubt it's the same characters as the original game is human characters only and you can choose race in this one, so unless some kind of weird shapeshifting thing happens they're not likely the same people.

Really looking forward to this as I'm really enjoying the first one.
Will there be an abundance of talking cats?

Do you want to know more about Divinity: Original Sin 2 and its fast-approaching entry into our Games in Development program?
Bigs: Looks like... but not with any exclusivity - I'm guessing Larian will distribute GOG keys as soon as it's in place - considering that it was an either / or option re Steam and GOG
The choice on the Larian Vault is currently for the full game only, so this is just to make sure.
Can i turn to a cat? :))
Loved the first one and did finnish it, so deffo getting this one as well.
My question :
Is the crafting system going to be a bit more expanded?
I looted/picked up almost anything in the first game resulting getting a huge ammount of pillows for example but was a bit disapointed i coudnt turn my pillows into blankets.
Post edited October 21, 2016 by Lodium
When is this coming to GOG?!?!
Will there be a physical collector's edition of Divinity: Original Sin without Steam DRM (since that keeps me from buying it)?