It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let’s be honest - you didn’t see that one coming. As of today, three action-adventure games from the cult Dishonored series are available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Moreover, they come with special discounts lasting until the 24th of February 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Dishonored - Definitive Edition (-65%) is a first-person action game that enables you to take the role of a supernatural assassin Corvo Attano sneaking through the industrial city of Dunwall.

Dishonored 2 (-75%) takes place 15 years after the series’ first part. Here you can play not only as Attano but also as deposed Empress Emily Kaldwin.

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider (-75%) is a standalone adventure set in the series’ steampunk world. As a killer-for-hire, Billie Lurk you undertake the greatest assassination ever conceived.

You can also get all three games together with the Dishonored - Complete Collection (-70%). Don’t wait and start your adventure with one of the most critically acclaimed game series of the last decade!
StingingVelvet: The other two are just as good.
Nergal01: Oh, hell yeah! Dishonored 2 in particular features some levels that are simply brilliant in design and execution. It's a real shame that this game and Prey didn't sell as well as they should have.
Well, there were reasons for this.
But it's funny that the first Dishonored (without any special DRM, if not to count Steam client itself) sold better than Dishonored 2 (in which there was Denuvo from the start).
All of these DRMs seem to work somewhat differently than some publishers expect (or imagine), ha-ha. And the reasons for good or bad sales are not in DRM.
It looks like CDPR understands this.
ASAC_Nobody: Never before has waiting paid off this much.
Bought Dishonored: Definitive Edition for 3,99€ last summer. Definitely one of the greatest bargains when it comes to my gaming purchases. Got 44hours of most excellent gaming fun out of it and I still have to go through replaying the original campaign in highest difficulty and Low Chaos. And there are those challenges as well. It is worth even full price, no doubt.

foxworks: OMG. These are a must buy. Might encourage me to revisit #1 to finish my stealth kill streak.
If you want an ultimate challenge I recommend you start The Knife of Dunwall in Master Assassin difficulty (has to be unlocked first) and then finish that and The Brigmore Witches in Low Chaos with No Kills, Ghost (not being spotted even once) and No Spending (don't upgrade or buy equipement). When starting The Brigmore Witches you can import your save from The Knife of Dunwall so all this can be done "as a whole".
A fantastic news, you've made my day GOG!
Instabought them all!
Loger13: Well, there were reasons for this. But it's funny that the first Dishonored (without any special DRM, if not to count Steam client itself) sold better than Dishonored 2 (in which there was Denuvo from the start).
Very few people care about DRM like we do, and all of Bethesda's singleplayer stuff has sold under expectations for years now. I don't think Dishonored 2 selling worse has anything to do with DRM. What does it have to do with? Who knows, but "immersive sims" have never been a super popular genre and Dishonored was maybe an outlier.

In any event, 2 is just as good as the first for the most part. I like the more exaggerate art style of the first more, and the second pushes lots of TAA and sharpening which drives me nuts, but gameplay/level design wise they're all great. Dishonored 2 is a little more difficult to fully sneak in.
low rated
Seems like people like to downrate others that ask for GOG Connect. Well.. that's what we get for supporting the game on the first days of release at the full AAA 60 euro price.. even after so many years the Bethesda redemption is not complete without the GOG Connect..
high rated
Loger13: Well, there were reasons for this. But it's funny that the first Dishonored (without any special DRM, if not to count Steam client itself) sold better than Dishonored 2 (in which there was Denuvo from the start).
StingingVelvet: Very few people care about DRM like we do, and all of Bethesda's singleplayer stuff has sold under expectations for years now. I don't think Dishonored 2 selling worse has anything to do with DRM. What does it have to do with? Who knows, but "immersive sims" have never been a super popular genre and Dishonored was maybe an outlier.
I did not say that this is because of DRM. I said there were reasons for this and also said that DRM does not work as some publishers expect (or would like).
It's funny, then they spend time and effort to put DRM into the game, and then get less sales than the previous part, where there was no additional DRM. It would be better if they spent this time and efforts on fixing bugs that accompanied the start of Dishonored 2.
I would like them to learn the right lesson from this. But, this is unlikely.

41nd: Seems like people like to downrate others that ask for GOG Connect. Well.. that's what we get for supporting the game on the first days of release at the full AAA 60 euro price.. even after so many years the Bethesda redemption is not complete without the GOG Connect..
You spent money on the game and 70% go to the publisher and 30% go to Valve.
However, you gave the money to Steam (supporting Steam), and you want the game here.
It doesn’t work like this: you gave money for access to the game in Steam - you got access to the game in Steam. It is impudent to demand goods in one store, because you already bought one somewhere else.
GG Connect is a purely marketing tool: games in the GOG Connect do not bring new money to the publisher, do not bring money to GOG, and show the publisher that publisher can continue to ignore the DRM-Free store, because "Steam brings money".

Yes, your “support” harms the very idea of ​​DRM-Free and GOG particularly.
Try to do the opposite for a change: buy the game here when it appears, and then go to Steam and demand it there: you paid somewhere for it.
Post edited February 18, 2020 by Loger13
Loger13: I did not say that this is because of DRM. I said there were reasons for this and also said that DRM does not work as some publishers expect (or would like).
It's funny, then they spend time and effort to put DRM into the game, and then get less sales than the previous part, where there was no additional DRM. It would be better if they spent this time and efforts on fixing bugs that accompanied the start of Dishonored 2.
I would like them to learn the right lesson from this. But, this is unlikely.
Gotcha. Yes, I heard it was a buggy and unoptimized mess at launch. I was on a break from gaming at the time so I played it after patches when it was fine. Still... the console versions undersold too, so I don't think that was entirely the reason. I'd bet a lot of people who bought Dishonored didn't like it, because immersive sims have always been kinda niche. But who knows.
Rats!

I just bought this a week or so ago on steam!
41nd: Seems like people like to downrate others that ask for GOG Connect. Well.. that's what we get for supporting the game on the first days of release at the full AAA 60 euro price.. even after so many years the Bethesda redemption is not complete without the GOG Connect..
Also, one person always ask for Connect, which gets annoying. Connect was to bring new people to GOG (at a loss of income for GOG), and now Galaxy 2 is likely the focus instead.

Loger13: Try to do the opposite for a change: buy the game here when it appears, and then go to Steam and demand it there: you paid somewhere for it.
I'd like to see people try this :P (though some people get free Steam keys for GOG releases, of course)
Post edited February 18, 2020 by tfishell
Jaujon: I instabought the hell out of it, even if I already own it on Steam.
Same, I even have a category for my ex-steam games in my steam library ironically enough! I call it de-steamed, bought up the entire bethesda library so far! Looking forward to hopefully getting FO4/Skyrim/DooM!
Post edited February 18, 2020 by takezodunmer2005
The first Dishonored game is absolutely worth it at any price, for those who haven't played it yet. A great story with some brilliant game/art/sound design behind it, and the world-building is some of my favourite in any game ever. It all just blends together so well. And the DLC is just as fantastic as the main game. I can't recommend this game enough!
Most excellent release, GOG! Instabought!! Thank you so much, and hope to see more soon!!
high rated
Holy...
When I went to GOG today, I saw the big ads for the Dishonored games and the Wolfenstein games.
My first response was, "Stupid me. I wanted to go to GOG, not...wherever this is...Where I am I... OMG I'm at GOG!"

My Instabuy finger was shaking so badly, I almost could not complete the purchase, but I persevered!

Massive news!

Keep 'em coming, my friends at GOG. You've really been on a roll lately.
Nice! I actually want Dishonored more than Skyrim at this point as the latter has frankly been upstaged by the great RPGs that came out of the mid 2010s. As noted in several of the "nothing new to see here, move along citizen" publisher sales I've got no ill will toward Bethesda/Zenimax and will happily buy and enjoy their single player games when they're available in a true single player format.