It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

snowkatt: lets pretend i have no idea what these games are lets pretend shall we ?
now
lets also pretend that your going to tell me what these games are
what they are about
and why i should care about them
Licurg: Hotline Miami 2 is probably gonna be the best game released this year . You probably wouldn't understand if you haven't played the first one...
I can't wait for it either. Loved the first one :D
JudasIscariot: I can't wait for it either. Loved the first one :D
vicklemos: Did you finish it?
'Cause I did :)
I just remember it was cold a lot in here but I was sweating like a PIG holding that controller, hence the end of Hotline Miami being so dramatic and hard :P
Yes, I did :) Had to play around with getting the final boss into a good position where I could whack him before he could shoot me :D
omega64: What did you dislike about it?
snowkatt: finnicky controls
and one hit deaths i usually dislike one hit deaths
For that game, the keyboard and mouse felt a LOT better than playing the game with an Xbox 360 controller.
Post edited January 15, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: For that game, the keyboard and mouse felt a LOT better than playing the game with an Xbox 360 controller.
snowkatt: ps3 controller

i got it with ps plus ...when i still had ps plus
Ah that explains it :D

Yeah, playing the game with a controller is not something I would recommend :) If you can, try playing it on PC with the keyboard and mouse :)
JudasIscariot: For that game, the keyboard and mouse felt a LOT better than playing the game with an Xbox 360 controller.
vicklemos: I felt quite the opposite!
Played it with my Logitech F710 and just couldn't stop...
I played with the Xbox 360 and I went "NOPE!" back to the keyboard .. :P and I am usually the kind of person who will play top down games like HM with a controller no problem...