It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
<span class="bold">Valiant Comic Bundle #1</span> on Groupees

$5 for

Shadowman Vol 1 - Birth Rites
Eternal Warrior Vol 1 - Sword of the Wild
Quantum & Woody Vol 1 - World's Worst Superhero Team
Archer & Armstrong Vol 1 - The Michelangelo Code
X-O Manowar Volume 1 - By The Sword
X-O Manowar Volume 2 - Enter Ninjak
Ninjak #1
The Valiant #1
Harbinger - Faith #0
Punk Mambo #0

$10 for

Armor Hunters TPB
Doctor Mirage Vol 1
Armor Hunters - Harbinger TPB
Eternal Warrior - Days of Steel TPB
Rai Vol 1 - Welcome to New Japan
The Delinquents TPB
Armor Hunters - Bloodshot TPB
Divinity #1
X-O Manowar #0
Quatum & Woody Goat #0

$15 for

Harbinger Volume 1 - Omega Rising
Harbinger Volume 2 - Renegades
Harbinger Volume 3 - Harbinger Wars
Eternal Warrior Volume 2 - Eternal Emperor
Unity Volume 1 - To Kill A King
Unity Volume 2 - Trapped By Webnet
Unity Volume 3 - Armor Hunters
X-O Manowar Volume 3 - Planet Death
X-O Manowar Volume 4 - Homecoming
X-O Manowar Volume 5 - At War with Unity
X-O Manowar Volume 6 - Prelude to Armor Hunters
X-O Manowar Volume 7 - Armor Hunters
Archer & Armstrong #0

The Dynamite spreadshet has been renamed and it has a Valiant tab now
Post edited August 29, 2015 by madth3
Great work! The first thing I thought when I saw the bundle was, uh-oh, now madth3 needs to expand his spreadsheet business ;)
pablodusk: Great work! The first thing I thought when I saw the bundle was, uh-oh, now madth3 needs to expand his spreadsheet business ;)
My pleasure.

About the Groupees bundle, my point of view:

PROS:
* You get the Armor Hunters event (fully if I go by this reading list guide) if you pay the $15
* If you have not gotten anything from Valiant there are several first volumes to get started

CONS:
* No Bloodshot

Oh, and I have to add the classics from the Humble Bundle to the spreadsheet but there are none of that in the Groupees bundle.
Hmm, many repeats from the Humble Bundle and a not very cheap price ... I really don't know if that's a good deal for me. But on the other hand: This "Armor Hunters event" doesn't sound too bad. Guess I'll have to sleep a few times over this decision ...
^ Sure madth3! Minutes after I post a big thank you post to 8 different sites you have to go make a massive great post AND update the most helpful spreadsheet ever.

I'm hoping that I resist this groupees bundle for once. I own a good chunk of it already, thanks to frequent Valiant sales at Comixology.
In the spreadsheet isn't Red Sonja "Queen of Plagues" showing the comics included for Red Sonja Volume 2?

(also why the heck can't Dynamite put the rest of Red Sonja Vol1 up onto their download service.... darn it if they can put it into the story-bundles why not into their own webstore)

Also the Groupees bundle for Dynamite has 1-6 from Red Sonja She Devil with a Sword - though I forget if its Dynamite 1,2 or 3
Post edited August 28, 2015 by overread
TrevorWilliams: I'm hoping that I resist this groupees bundle for once.
You are hoping you resist a bundle? WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU IN THAT DAMN CRUISE? You are not the same person anymore. I hope you didn't run into a sect or something like that.

Please everybody +1 the fine efforts of this good man.

Recently I've been reading Archer & Armstrong and enjoying it immensely (it reminds me of the great action movies of the 80s, with lots of actions, great sense of humor, and very charismatic characters), so this bundle is tempting. I am interested in The Delinquents and also in that Armour Hunters event. Too bad I already spent my monies on the current DC Back to School sale, buying stuff for myself and my kiddo. But it lasts for 2 weeks, so I'll keep my eyes on it.
Post edited August 28, 2015 by Andanzas
TrevorWilliams: ^ Sure madth3! Minutes after I post a big thank you post to 8 different sites you have to go make a massive great post
:)
Sorry, I don't choose when Groupees start their bundles.
I'm personally on the fence on this one. I stopped getting Valiant comics a while ago.
madth3: I'm personally on the fence on this one. I stopped getting Valiant comics a while ago.
If I may ask, why is that? You don't like Valiant comics? I have only read Shadowman and Archer & Armstrong so far, but I was favorably impressed by both (especially Archer & Armstrong).
overread: In the spreadsheet isn't Red Sonja "Queen of Plagues" showing the comics included for Red Sonja Volume 2?

Also the Groupees bundle for Dynamite has 1-6 from Red Sonja She Devil with a Sword - though I forget if its Dynamite 1,2 or 3
You're right on both accounts

1. I had taken the name as it showed up in one of the bundles. It's a mess when they use Volume to refer to a whole series and to the collected arcs.
2. I had not added the unlocked bonuses on the last Groupees bundle.
Andanzas: If I may ask, why is that? You don't like Valiant comics? I have only read Shadowman and Archer & Armstrong so far, but I was favorably impressed by both (especially Archer & Armstrong).
Thanks for the consideration of my "efforts". :)

Is not that I don't like them but I don't have much money or time so I chose to follow other series I like better.

I think they went too quickly putting their characters in explosive live-or-die situations when I did not care much about some of them.

Archer & Armstrong is better in that regard but X-O Manowar and Harbinger could have used some more character development in (at least) their first three arcs.
overread: In the spreadsheet isn't Red Sonja "Queen of Plagues" showing the comics included for Red Sonja Volume 2?

madth3: You're right on both accounts

1. I had taken the name as it showed up in one of the bundles. It's a mess when they use Volume to refer to a whole series and to the collected arcs.
2. I had not added the unlocked bonuses on the last Groupees bundle.
Glad to help! Must admit the Dynamite 3 was my first dipping into the world of comics-beyond-web-comics and whilst I got all three through the bundle its taken me a while to sort out what exactly I did get! A spreadsheet like yours is fantastic work for sorting out things - esp for novices to the whole thing!

I just now wish Dynamite was more forthcoming in getting comics on their own store - I'd far rather have the pdf and other versions as download rather than account based subscriptions. Sadly I missed out on some of those other big deals so I'm now left waiting and hoping for repeats (Groupee's design of offering previous bundles through the new one is really a great move for things like comic bundles!)
Great news: X-O Manowar Volumes 5 and 6 added to the $15 tier.

By the way, I just noticed the #1 on the name of the bundle, which suggests more Valiant bundles are coming up.
Post edited August 29, 2015 by Andanzas
Andanzas: Great news: X-O Manowar Volumes 5 and 6 added to the $15 tier.
Good news indeed. Everything updated.
Am I reading this right? The top contributor (currently $50) will get all of this:

Valiant Prize Pack valued at $1,000 including: X-O Manowar Classic Vol. 1 Omnibus Hardcover, Complete Quantum and Woody Classic Omnibus Hardcover, X-O Manowar Deluxe Edition Hardcover Vol. 1 Signed & Numbered out of 500, Bloodshot Deluxe Edition Hardcover Vol. 1 Signed & Numbered out of 500, Harbinger Deluxe Edition Hardcover Vol. 1 Signed & Numbered out of 500, Armor Hunters Trade Paperback, Armor Hunters Harbinger Trade Paperback, Armor Hunters Bloodshot Trade Paperback, Divinity Trade Paperback, Death Defying Doctor Mirage Trade Paperback, Archer & Armstrong Vol. 1 Trade Paperback, Archer & Armstrong Vol. 2 Trade Paperback, Eternal Warrior Trade Paperback, Archer & Armstrong Vol. 3 Trade Paperback, The Valiant Trade Paperback, The Delinquents Trade Paperback, X-O Manowar Vol. 1 Trade Paperback, X-O Manowar Vol. 2 Trade Paperback, Bloodshot Vol. 2 Trade Paperback, Bloodshot Vol. 3 Trade Paperback, Harbinger Wars Trade Paperback, Eternal Warrior Vol. 1 Trade Paperback, Eternal Warrior Vol. 2 Trade Paperback, Harbinger Vol. 1 Trade Paperback, Harbinger Vol. 2 Trade Paperback, Quantum & Woody Vol. 1 Trade Paperback, Quantum & Woody Vol. 2 Trade Paperback, Rai Vol. 1 Trade Paperback, Rai Vol. 2 Trade Paperback, Unity Vol. 1 Trade Paperback, Unity Vol. 2 Trade Paperback, Imperium Vol. 1 Trade Paperback, Ivar, Timewalker Vol. 1 Trade Paperback, Shadowman Vol. 2 Trade Paperback, Quantum & Woody by Priest & Bright Vol. 1 Trade Paperback, Valiant Masters: Ninjak Vol. 1 Hardcover, Valiant Masters: Harbinger Vol. 1 Hardcover, Valiant Masters: Rai Vol. 1 Hardcover, Archer & Armstrong First Impressions Hardcover, Book of Death #1 Variant signed by Dinesh Shamdasani, Imperium #1 Gold signed by Dinesh Shamdasani, Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer #1 signed by Valiant Staff, X-O Manowar Super Deformed Plush toy, Bloodshot Super Deformed Plush toy, Faith Super Deformed Plush toy, X-O Manowar and Bloodshot Minimates 2 Pack
Trevor, you need this then, don't you?

There are 10 more rewards, the lowest at $20 at the moment.