It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TrevorWilliams: You rock! Didn’t see this code mentioned anywhere on their sites. Maybe I missed an email?
I think it was in the Wednesday newsletter but I didn't really care since I assumed it would be for Independence Day only (and I already bought two volumes on Comixology where it's cheaper for me anyway because I can pay in Euro).
Thanks to the upcoming "Ant-Man" movie new or returning customers can get one month of Marvel Unlimited for $0,02 (plus tax, which in my case is 1 cent ...) by using the code GHOST at checkout:
http://marvel.com/comics/unlimited

Since I missed the last free month in November 2017 that's finally my chance to catch up all those "Star Wars" comics since 2016 ... :-)
Humble Comics Bundle "Dungeons & Dragons 2018" by IDW:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/dungeons-and-dragons-comics-2018?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_2

It's the same bundle as 2015, but with two additional volumes (plus one additional issue) from newer releases - which, of course, are in the highest tier ... Oh, okay, and in the $1 tier there's a "Full Bleed" magazine.

Interestingly, despite the few new additions, they didn't bother to finish the "The Legend of Drizzt" series (which was the only one that wasn't complete in the 2015 bundle).
"Dynamite Women Bundle" at Groupees:
https://groupees.com/dynamite-women

It was already online an hour ago or so but now they changed it to "starts soon" - probably the contents weren't complete yet. Right now they don't show any contents of the bundle but from what I remember there were probably about 50% repeats - though mostly from non-Groupees-bundles. Included were "Grimm", "Charmed", the inevitable "Red Sonja", "Betty Boop", "Betty Page", "Elvira", "Vampirella" and "Miss Fury" (I think), among others. Four tiers (0, 5, 10, 20).
Post edited August 01, 2018 by Geddes17
Geddes17: "Dynamite Women Bundle" at Groupees:
https://groupees.com/dynamite-women

It was already online an hour ago or so but now they changed it to "starts soon" - probably the contents weren't complete yet. Right now they don't show any contents of the bundle but from what I remember there were probably about 50% repeats - though mostly from non-Groupees-bundles. Included were "Grimm", "Charmed", the inevitable "Red Sonja", "Betty Boop", "Betty Page", "Elvira", "Vampirella" and "Miss Fury" (I think), among others. Four tiers (0, 5, 10, 20).
Seems to be back online now - the usual mix of incomplete arcs, new stuff and some repeats.
eladz: Seems to be back online now - the usual mix of incomplete arcs, new stuff and some repeats.
Yeah, although most of the repeats seem to be in the highest tiers ("Alpha and Omega", "Grimm", "Ninjettes", "Dejah Thoris", "Bionic Woman"). Right now I think I'll take the $1,99 tier for "Lady Rawhide" and "Eva", but maybe I'll even settle for the free tier (for "Vampirella Magazine" #1-3) ...
eladz: Seems to be back online now - the usual mix of incomplete arcs, new stuff and some repeats.
Geddes17: Yeah, although most of the repeats seem to be in the highest tiers ("Alpha and Omega", "Grimm", "Ninjettes", "Dejah Thoris", "Bionic Woman"). Right now I think I'll take the $1,99 tier for "Lady Rawhide" and "Eva", but maybe I'll even settle for the free tier (for "Vampirella Magazine" #1-3) ...
Note that some of the books are not available in all formats, such as Vampi #4 which is only available in Epub, for some odd reason.
"Conan Megabundle" from Darkhorse with - if the announcement is true - all "Conan" comics from them for $99,99.
https://digital.darkhorse.com/bundles/7413/megabundle-conan

But remember: "Conan" is going to Marvel in 2019 so there will probably be the possibility to read (many of) them as part of Marvel Unlimited (which usually has one "free month" code each year).
Geddes17: Yeah, although most of the repeats seem to be in the highest tiers ("Alpha and Omega", "Grimm", "Ninjettes", "Dejah Thoris", "Bionic Woman"). Right now I think I'll take the $1,99 tier for "Lady Rawhide" and "Eva", but maybe I'll even settle for the free tier (for "Vampirella Magazine" #1-3) ...
eladz: Note that some of the books are not available in all formats, such as Vampi #4 which is only available in Epub, for some odd reason.
Yes, there was/is a bit of confusion because of "Vampi"/"Vampirella", I already told them in the chat; they are looking into it. But as I just saw, Comixology now has a "Dynamite Heroines" bundle for €17,99/$19,99 that seems to be identical with the Groupees bundle. So now everyone (who didn't already buy the Groupees bundle) has the choice:
https://www.comixology.eu/Dynamite-Heroines/bundle/1786
Post edited August 02, 2018 by Geddes17
Groupees has a couple things the Comixology bundle doesn’t have, at least in the US, including some Bionic Woman.
TrevorWilliams: Groupees has a couple things the Comixology bundle doesn’t have, at least in the US, including some Bionic Woman.
You're right - and not just in the US. "Vampirella Magazine" #6-8 are also missing.
Geddes17: "Conan Megabundle" from Darkhorse with - if the announcement is true - all "Conan" comics from them for $99,99.
https://digital.darkhorse.com/bundles/7413/megabundle-conan

But remember: "Conan" is going to Marvel in 2019 so there will probably be the possibility to read (many of) them as part of Marvel Unlimited (which usually has one "free month" code each year).
Wait you mean Conan is going to become a super-hero now?!!
overread: Wait you mean Conan is going to become a super-hero now?!!
Well, exactly as much as the "Star Wars" personnel are superheroes ... ;-)
Post edited August 06, 2018 by Geddes17
The current Conan Megabundle is the best one to date by a large margin. It includes everything from the 2016 Cyber Monday bundle, plus:

- The Chronicles of Conan, Vol. 33 to Vol. 34
- Conan Omnibus, Vol. 1 to Vol. 5
- Conan the Slayer, #5 to #12

And that cost a staggering $199.99, twice the current asking price!

I'm tempted... The only reason I haven't yet pulled the trigger is the fact that there'll surely be another such offer before the end of the year, when the rights to the property revert back to Marvel. Even so, I don't think that offer will better this one, it'll probably be the exact same 'rock bottom' deal.
Deuter0s: The current Conan Megabundle is the best one to date by a large margin. It includes everything from the 2016 Cyber Monday bundle, plus:

- The Chronicles of Conan, Vol. 33 to Vol. 34
- Conan Omnibus, Vol. 1 to Vol. 5
- Conan the Slayer, #5 to #12

And that cost a staggering $199.99, twice the current asking price!

I'm tempted... The only reason I haven't yet pulled the trigger is the fact that there'll surely be another such offer before the end of the year, when the rights to the property revert back to Marvel. Even so, I don't think that offer will better this one, it'll probably be the exact same 'rock bottom' deal.
I'd jump on it but I lack the money to do so - though I picked up a pair of the big omnibus editions on comixology; though I'm still not even half way through the classic comic series.

Also if I'm right doesn't Dynamite lose rights to Red Sonja at some point soon and then they revert back to Dark Horse and then back to Marvel? Be good to see both reunited again under teh same banner (and honestly since they completed their big Sonja Story arc I get the feeling Dynamite doesn't really know what to do with Sonja - they've not cpatured that skill of being able to write adventure after adventure without really cracking the world apart with mega story lines - though I liked their resurrection mechanic it did take a little away from her as a person and made her more like a superhero - their newest with time travel is somewhat icky in that it takes a magical world and imposes it into the history of our world - which granted is technically what the hyborian age is supposed to be; but its one thing to have it alll in the past and another to throw her into the modern world