It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LiquidOxygen80: I want Cyberpunk 2077, and more importantly, I would love CDPR to tell us SOMEthing about it. There's a bunch of rumors floating around that it's been completely canceled, and some people are starting to believe it.
They said that they are doing what Bethesda did, so we probably won't hear anything until the same year the game will be released, which is most likely in 2017.
A mix between them, so something like shadowrun with story & characters like dragonfall.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by sorrowofwind
Cyberpunk 2077

Why? Because:
1. How many Witcher games do you want in a row?
2. Witcher 3 noted as conclusion to the epic trilogy, right?
3. Cyberpunk 2077 was announced 3 years ago, in year 2012 to be exact.
4. The last post on official webpage dated January 15, 2013 - no news since! ARRGH!
5. CD Project RED stated that development of Cyberpunk 2077 will start only when Witcher 3 reach final stage of polishing.
6. Not only the development of Witcher 3 is not yet finished (we still have more free DLC to go), but they also announce new portion of 2 big commercial game add-ons!

7. Last but not least > that is my wish! I want to play some sci-fi RPG with solid story and can't wait for new Shadowrun, and there is no more games on horizon (Technomancer looks like an ugly beat-em-up with metal planks game) ;(( [crying out load]

I strongly advocate human rights to speech and to express his/her opinion. But... everyone who prefers Witcher 4 instead of Cyberpunk 2077 is a *bizarre* person to me.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by Cadaver747
CyberWitch 69: While cybering, a lesbian hacker discovers she has fabulous secret powers. She embarks on a World Wide Web search for answers but along the way becomes the target of vicious online trolls under the control of an ominous sentient AI known only as The Dark Web.

... well I'd buy it.

Anyway, I'd like to hear and see more about Cyberpunk 2077, the last tidbits I read about it years ago put me off more than anything.
JudasIscariot: although if CDP Red went and made a proper Witcher Roguelike, I wouldn't be mad at all :P
I'd play a Witcher Rougelike :)
LiquidOxygen80: I want Cyberpunk 2077, and more importantly, I would love CDPR to tell us SOMEthing about it. There's a bunch of rumors floating around that it's been completely canceled, and some people are starting to believe it.
Rievier: They said that they are doing what Bethesda did, so we probably won't hear anything until the same year the game will be released, which is most likely in 2017.
That's frustrating to hear, because Cyberpunk is far more interesting to me than the Witcher is. Don't get me wrong, I like the first two and have yet to play the third, but fantasy genres are innately less interesting to me than say, cyberpunk, dystopian futures, hard sci-fi, etc. Just a matter of preference.
Probably CP2077. Can anybody say for sure if that game has proper character creation? ie choice of gender & how he/she looks like?
I am still hopeful they will make a Witcher 4, even if there were all new characters and places.