It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dance like nobody's paying.

<span class="bold">Crypt of the NecroDancer</span> and its <span class="bold">AMPLIFIED</span> DLC just received a FREE content update. In it, you'll find the soundtrack remix by Chipzel, along with the soundtrack and skins from Danganronpa and Shiren the Wanderer.

Let's hit the dungeon floors everyone!
Hmmm...

Maybe make the copywriter's salary depend on the number of characters any given news post contains.
fronzelneekburm: Hmmm...

Maybe make the copywriter's salary depend on the number of characters any given news post contains.
What else is there to say though.
Do developers still read GOG forums? I asked them about fixing the old standing lack of LFS bug in the 32-bit Linux version, but they never did (and didn't release it in 64-bit either).
Post edited August 22, 2017 by shmerl
Is this soundtrack remix listed as a "goodie?" I don't see it on my game shelf for the original Necrodancer.
shmerl: Do developers still read GOG forums? I asked them about fixing the old standing lack of LFS bug in the 32-bit Linux version, but they never did (and didn't release it in 64-bit either).
Well it seems that Linux stuff is not a priority for GOG developers. It is very sad. Check here: https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/looks-like-gog-galaxy-wont-come-to-linux-any-time-soon-as-its-not-a-priority.10183
adomas187: Well it seems that Linux stuff is not a priority for GOG developers.
We are not talking about GOG developers, but about Crypt of the Necrodancer developers.
adomas187: Well it seems that Linux stuff is not a priority for GOG developers.
shmerl: We are not talking about GOG developers, but about Crypt of the Necrodancer developers.
Sorry for misunderstanding.
fronzelneekburm: Hmmm...

Perhaps the copywriter's on holiday, and whoever was tasked with this may not be exactly qualified for the job?
shmerl: We are not talking about GOG developers, but about Crypt of the Necrodancer developers.
adomas187: Sorry for misunderstanding.
GOG developers never really actively fixed bugs in Linux games anyway. They usually just forward them to original developers, and let them decide what to do with it.
Shiren the Wanderer ? I am a huge fan of this and all Spike Chunsoft Roguelike games (the best is Torneko no Daibouken in my opinion, their first title back in 1993).

The character is not that popular but still, it belongs to Chunsoft ! Did they have rights to use it ?

The musics of Shiren the Wanderer, remixed for Crypt of the NecroDancer would be waaaaay more amazing than using the character, this game has the best Japanese feodal musics ever
fronzelneekburm: Maybe make the copywriter's salary depend on the number of characters any given news post contains.
What manner of additional characters were you hoping for?

i.e. What do you feel was missing from the information given?
IronArcturus: Is this soundtrack remix listed as a "goodie?" I don't see it on my game shelf for the original Necrodancer.
Thats something i'm interested too.
I don't have the remixed Soundtrack in my Game shelf either.
IronArcturus: Is this soundtrack remix listed as a "goodie?" I don't see it on my game shelf for the original Necrodancer.
Godfather101: Thats something i'm interested too.
I don't have the remixed Soundtrack in my Game shelf either.
i've noticed that the full installers are listed as version 1.28, while the latest 'delta' patch update the game to 1.27

maybe the new content is embedded within the game itself
No, these are in-game soundtracks for use during gameplay. GOG doesn't have the soundtracks as DLC for listening outside the game (yet?)

The Chipzel soundtrack is DLC on Steam or can be purchased on Bandcamp. The Danganropa one seems to be in-game only at the moment.