It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: It's such a bummer when the projects don't offer DRM-free copies; looking at Red Solstice.
Will The Red Solstice be DRM free?
If we reach singleplayer portion of the campaign we will isolate it and present it to players as a standalone DRM free campaign.

unfortunately Steamworks offers rich multiplayer back-end for devs....
(just imagine great future of gaming when GOG start offering something like REDkitworks for devs and DRM-free...)
cmdr_flashheart: It's such a bummer when the projects don't offer DRM-free copies; looking at Red Solstice.
cyboff: Will The Red Solstice be DRM free?
If we reach singleplayer portion of the campaign we will isolate it and present it to players as a standalone DRM free campaign.

(just imagine great future of gaming when GOG start offering something like REDkitworks for devs and DRM-free...)
Awesome, thanks for the info! And yes, I agree ^^
Last Life looks and sounds fantastic if you're an adventure game fan, people have been waiting a long time for a noir adventure since Grim Fandango. The game is even endorsed by Tim Shcaffer himself and will be one of the first games presented by Double Fine.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/1717469366/last-life (please copy/paste in browser sorry for the inconvenience)
cyboff: Will The Red Solstice be DRM free?

In otherwords devs take the cheap option out for multiplayer yet again. The KS is really aimed at multiplayer although it sounds good. sad really :/
Those of you who missed the Earthlock kickstarter you can still pledge via paypal here.

The third stretchgoal was met and it would be cool if the fourth (Deeper Crafting System) could also be reached. :-)
<span class="bold">Inspire Me</span>

Hit the greatest minds with this point-and-click adventure. Travel in time to those unique moments and make sure things do happen.
Season 3 of TableTop

A webisode series where Will Wheaton and friends play TableTop games. The first two seasons can be viewed on the Geek and Sundry network here.

Indiegogo Apr 05 - May 10, 2014
FUNDED for 15 episodes. More funding required for an additional 5 episodes, and yet more for a new show featuring RPGs.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tabletop-season-3-with-wil-wheaton#home

http://geekandsundry.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaBf1a-dpIsw8OxqH4ki2Kg
Post edited April 21, 2014 by WhiteElk
City State of the Invincible Overlord is in its last 2 days with about half its stretch goals reached (mainly maps - 12 out of 18 have been unlocked and will be available as PDF or double-sided 17x22" posters). Currently at over $61,000, reaching $80,000 means all softcover books become hardcover.

This is an update and expansion to one of the earliest fantasy RPG campaigns (first released in 1976) with the choice of Pathfinder or Judges Guild Universal stats (the latter intended for easier conversion to old-style D&D and similar systems). Just take a look at the artwork for the maps... *drool*
This looks reeeally interesting. Beautiful presentation, love the idea of mixing retro graphics with live action footage !:D
Any idea on how DRM-free version will be distributed? GOG?
DrRoxo: This looks reeeally interesting. Beautiful presentation, love the idea of mixing retro graphics with live action footage !:D
Any idea on how DRM-free version will be distributed? GOG?
from the creator comments on KS

Apr 16 2014 on Heart Forth, Alicia.
"@Neo - We all love the Humble Store and GOG, so while it's a little early to confirm them, it's a pretty safe assumption that we'll be on them at some point, hopefully right at launch. Localizations aren't off the table, but we do have a few other things lined up for stretch goals before we do anything along those lines *cough* ports *cough* *cough* . . . . ."

i had asked about GOG codes for backers (i like to ask early to confirm since it effects what level ill dive into funding; even better if another asks it and saves the legwork).
and i got this response:

"Codes for specific distributors outside of Steam aren't something that we're committing to this early on, but I love GOG. It's a magically happy and hassle-free place for indies, so it's definitely on our to-do list, and personally think that it's likely. But, I don't want to promise anything before we know for sure."
Post edited April 21, 2014 by ErekoseDM
ErekoseDM: ...
Yes, I was afraid of this, but I'll have to back this game. Sigh.

Thanks for the info! :)
A next generation planet management/god game:
The Universim
Riddle of the Sphinx: An Egyptian Adventure in Real-time 3D

A "real-time 3D remake" for the 15th anniversary of Riddle of the Sphinx (a good ol' myst-like shamefully under-voted on da wishlist), expanding on the original with some cut features, additional chambers etc. And a potential new environment in the stretch goals.
The initial 50k goal is just for "episode 1" though (about a quarter of the full thing I guess), with a 200k stretch goal guaranteeing a remake of the whole game. These adventure devs sure like splitting their games in parts...
This may be of interest to adventure game lovers (though it's not looking very good at the moment, at 41% with six days to go):

The Weird Story of Waldemar The Warlock
A classic point'n'click adventure gaming experience with 2 storylines to choose from, full of fun and horror.

The Weird Story of Waldemar The Warlock is a classic point and click adventure game which combines vintage horror with dark humour. Mostly 2d, with very detailed and artistically painted backgrounds. It is our contribution to a genre that we believe in and enjoy.
There's a public demo here.

Ends on Apr 29, 2914 - 4:05 pm EDT.
Bit late with this one (couldnt see another post for this)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/786551472/hero-generations

2 days to go. They already met their goal and greenlit. DRM free as well.

Feels like Rogue Legacy the RPG fwiw :)