It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

anothername: edit: twilight?
WTF?!? Did I just back a game called "Twilight"??? :P
anothername: edit: twilight?
muntdefems: WTF?!? Did I just back a game called "Twilight"??? :P
You know that under some circumstances you user reads like "Team Edward" :D
muntdefems: WTF?!? Did I just back a game called "Twilight"??? :P
anothername: You know that under some circumstances you user reads like "Team Edward" :D
WAT
This one looks quite interesting.

Tanglewood
Tyrrhia: Yay! Though I checked what it meant and (according to Google Translate) it means "dusk," so it seems it was just a coincidence.

It's interesting how modular the German language is: "Dämmer" means "dawn" and "Licht" means "light"; "dawn" + "light" = "dusk." I find that really fascinating. ^_^
anothername: Never heard/read "Dämmer" used on its own until now :P
But thats maybe because its a brigde. Abenddämmerung -> Dusk; Morgendämmerung -> Dawn; Dämmerlicht -> the dim light at dusk and dawn.

edit: twilight?
Oh. Well, I guess Google Translate is not even good enough for single-word translations, then. :P
<span class="bold">D&auml;mmerlicht</span> has made funding (granted, a modest goal, but still good). Still worth jumping on board to show your support, if you find it interesting. I was discussing my backer NPC and Monster with the dev earlier on Discord and things are looking good. Should be an interesting game, and will be fun seeing what others contribute.
Good news, everyone!

My monthly Kickstarter review series is back for December! Check it out and let me know what you think!
anothername: Never heard/read "Dämmer" used on its own until now :P
But thats maybe because its a brigde. Abenddämmerung -> Dusk; Morgendämmerung -> Dawn; Dämmerlicht -> the dim light at dusk and dawn.

edit: twilight?
Tyrrhia: Oh. Well, I guess Google Translate is not even good enough for single-word translations, then. :P
It might have been used in old German or in (very) classic literature. But I guess today its just cement :P http://www.heidelbergcement.de/de/spezialtiefbau/daemmer
Tyrrhia: Oh. Well, I guess Google Translate is not even good enough for single-word translations, then. :P
anothername: It might have been used in old German or in (very) classic literature. But I guess today its just cement :P http://www.heidelbergcement.de/de/spezialtiefbau/daemmer
When I opened your link, I saw the image and immediately thought of a spacecraft reactor or something like that. It took me a while (and a page translation) to realise that it was, in fact, some kind of cement structure. :D

A Prefundia page for the English localization of "Dies Irae" has been launched. The actual Kickstarter campaign is nigh.
For those who don't known, "Dies Irae" is a famous Japanese visual novel that has long been fan most wanted to be localized in English.
Sadly, it's also considered the most difficult to translate overall, thus there has never even been a fan translation effort. I really hope the KS will be successful, as the translation team assembled here is truly of very high profile. If anyone can do this translation, it's them.
Post edited December 03, 2016 by beliar
Legrand Legacy is in its final hours and could use more backers.

There is also a GOG Wishlist entry for the game.
The Kickstarter campaign for "Dies Irae" has just been launched.
It's a 60+ hour long visual novel about nazis, occultism and heavy metal. Everyone and their dog should go and pledge on it.
IAmSinistar: Legrand Legacy is in its final hours and could use more backers.

There is also a GOG Wishlist entry for the game.
How is this not funded yet? It boggles my mind. Please, fellow GOGlodytes, show your support for this amazingly polished and very fun game! For great justice!