It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not a game. A plant floating in the air via magnetic levitation.

Air Bonsai
Ant Simulator is dead : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IWl29BNawg
Painted_Doll: Ant Simulator is dead : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IWl29BNawg
Where is that kickstarter?

The closest thing I can find is a game making tutorial funded for$4459.
Project Resurgence, 5 days to go.
Nebula: Sole Survivor is a sci-fi Action RPG currently on Kickstarter. Features a female protagonist with voice acting and very nice graphics for an indie game. There is a downloadable beta demo to try. I'm normally not a big fan of shooter / action RPGs, but this looks good. And the digital copy tier is only $12 CAD (~$9 USD).
Does anyone remember a kickstarter of a game about sort of a vertical city on a cliffside or something? I was thinking about great environments for exploration and I recalled that one. I wonder how it went.
Starmaker: Does anyone remember a kickstarter of a game about sort of a vertical city on a cliffside or something? I was thinking about great environments for exploration and I recalled that one. I wonder how it went.
Do you mean Against the Wall? If so, it seems to be stuck in the alpha since April 2012...
<span class="bold">Overload</span> is the spiritual successor to the Descent series. It is made by Revival Productions, a company launched by Parallax Software's (developers of Descent 1+2) original founders, Matt Toschlog and Mike Kulas. They are promising a DRM-Free option, possibly by GOG.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Overload</span> is the spiritual successor to the Descent series. It is made by Revival Productions, a company launched by Parallax Software's (developers of Descent 1+2) original founders, Matt Toschlog and Mike Kulas. They are promising a DRM-Free option, possibly by GOG.
Love it! I hope that they reach their goal.
If anyone is a fan of Sentinels of the Multiverse (the card game), they started their kickstarter for the last expansion on Tuesday with great success. It's a good chance to get all hero promos and a nice box where the game with every expansion fits.

edit: link
Post edited February 11, 2016 by Elaborigen
<span class="bold">Need to Know - The Mass Surveillance Thriller Game</span>

Ascend the ranks of the NSA-like Department of Liberty. Will you stand up for privacy, or help create an unstoppable police state?
DUAL GEAR - Turn-based mech game. They have a demo available for download.
Children of the Zodiarcs kickstarter has said they are submitting their game to GOG.
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/children_of_zodiarcs
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1314680699/children-of-zodiarcs-a-new-tactical-jrpg-by-aaa-ve/

From the Kickstarter page A new Tactical JRPG with collectible cards and craftable dice combined with classic tactical gameplay, rich story, and memorable music. An indie game inspired by Final Fantasy Tactics, Shining Force, Tactics Ogre, and the best of Tactical JRPGs, it has been greenlit on steam and a part of the square enix collective for feedback (it does not come with money). Check it out as it looks like it will be a pretty fun game.
Post edited February 14, 2016 by soulroar
<span class="bold">A Place for the Unwilling</span>

Adventure game set in a living city filled with secrets to unveil. An open world inspired by Majora's Mask and Sunless Sea.

And their comment about DRM-Free version - "Will the game be available on DRM-FREE platforms (eg GoG / HumbleBundle)?" We are big fans of DRM-FREE platforms, so it's highly possible, but we would need to check a few things before making an official statement."
<span class="bold">Lancelot Hangover</span>

"Monkey Island meets Monty Python's Holy Grail (in a point-and-click adventure game with an attitude!)"

Not for everyone, I guess, due to the wacky premise and "unique" art-style, but I'm a backer of this point&click belgian adventure.

<span class="bold">Knights And Bikes</span>

"A co-op adventure about childhood, inspired by The Goonies & Earthbound, from developers on Tearaway, LittleBigPlanet, Ratchet & Clank."

A great looking game with an amazing trailer. I'm finally a backer as it'll also be single player and they promise a drm-free version, although through humble.

<span class="bold">Pinstripe</span>

"A bizarre and beautiful 2D adventure about a minister in Hell made by a one-man team."

Another good looking and interesting one-man project that is crushing it. The creator won't let me back it, though.
"I am the most comfortable offering only Steam versions of Pinstripe at the present moment. I totally understand the desire for a DRM-free version, though! I will continue to look into having this as an option, but for the time being, the Steam version is available."
Post edited February 25, 2016 by rgnrk