It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Calm Waters: A Mystery/Thriller Point & Click Adventure Game

Calm Waters is a point & click mystery/thriller game, being developed for PC, MAC, Linux and Android devices and hopefully iOS later.

Another one for the P&C faithful out there. Supports plenty of platforms, but no word on DRM-free status.
IAmSinistar: [snip]
The dev posted in the comments section that it is indeed DRM-Free. Thanks for the link. I'm a sucker for PnC games. :P
Tekkaman-James: The dev posted in the comments section that it is indeed DRM-Free. Thanks for the link. I'm a sucker for PnC games. :P
Cool, thanks for the follow-up. I suspected it would be, which is why I went ahead with a posting. Glad you like it!
IAmSinistar: Calm Waters: A Mystery/Thriller Point & Click Adventure Game

Calm Waters is a point & click mystery/thriller game, being developed for PC, MAC, Linux and Android devices and hopefully iOS later.

Another one for the P&C faithful out there. Supports plenty of platforms, but no word on DRM-free status.
Interesting. Glenn looks like Jeremy Lin.
The previously mentioned XO: a retro sci-fi strategy game is trucking along nicely, having made a quarter of the goal in one day. It's a multiplatform DRM-free title with an interesting aesthetic.
Now here is a really nice one:

<span class="bold">TSIOQUE</span> - A 2D animated (BY HAND!) point-and-click adventure game from the makers of Tormentum: Dark Sorrow.

While I don't mind "retro style" pixel art, the fact that this team is animated all of the characters in this game by hand is incredibly impressive and refreshing. On top of that, they are packaging the game with fully voiced dialogue right from the start. And, probably the biggest plus, they are releasing the game 100% complete. No episodic release here! With all of this together, I just had to back them.
Tekkaman-James: Now here is a really nice one:

<span class="bold">TSIOQUE</span> - A 2D animated (BY HAND!) point-and-click adventure game from the makers of Tormentum: Dark Sorrow.
Great find! Had to back that one. Both the plot and the art style are really appealing. Thanks mate!
IAmSinistar: Disciples Of The Storm RTS

Disciples Of The Storm (DOTS) is a unique, fast paced Real Time Strategy (RTS) game set in the fantasy world of Sonus where an ancient feud between the deities, known as Tempests, have torn the world apart leaving little more than raging storms below and skies filled with floating remnant of islands where the people of Sonus now live. The four factions of rain, wind, sun and thunder must battle to survive in this harsh climate gathering resources and gain favor from the Tempests.

New project, offers a DRM-free download along with a Steam key.
I wish it wasn't struggling so much to meet its goal.

It's a spiritual successor to Netstorm: Islands at War and that was one game that I always liked but came to after there was no longer anyone to play against in multiplayer.
IAmSinistar: Disciples Of The Storm RTS

Disciples Of The Storm (DOTS) is a unique, fast paced Real Time Strategy (RTS) game set in the fantasy world of Sonus where an ancient feud between the deities, known as Tempests, have torn the world apart leaving little more than raging storms below and skies filled with floating remnant of islands where the people of Sonus now live. The four factions of rain, wind, sun and thunder must battle to survive in this harsh climate gathering resources and gain favor from the Tempests.

New project, offers a DRM-free download along with a Steam key.
ssokolow: I wish it wasn't struggling so much to meet its goal.

It's a spiritual successor to Netstorm: Islands at War and that was one game that I always liked but came to after there was no longer anyone to play against in multiplayer.
Alas that's the fate of most multiplayer focus games. I backed that don't have much hope since investment in a multiplayer games quickly goes poof as the player base dwindled. The only successful multiplayer focus game I see has the marketing strength of Blizzard / EA / Valve etc.
ssokolow: I wish it wasn't struggling so much to meet its goal.

Gnostic: Alas that's the fate of most multiplayer focus games. I backed that don't have much hope since investment in a multiplayer games quickly goes poof as the player base dwindled. The only successful multiplayer focus game I see has the marketing strength of Blizzard / EA / Valve etc.
Ah, that's explains the uphill battle. I didn't realise until you two pointed it out that it's purely a multiplayer game. I had thought it was a single/multi hybrid. I'm personally less concerned now that it won't make, since I don't do much multiplay. Though still a shame to see a potentially good game not make.
Some more love for Tsioque:

OhNoo Studios -- the creators of the game Tormentum: Dark Sorrow -- have a new project in the works.

Tsioque is "A dark but playful point & click adventure, hand-animated in glorious frame-by-frame 2D."
Splash Image

Feautures:
- A 100% hand-drawn adventure with a unique atmosphere and a vivid, individual style, by the award-winning animation filmmaker and self-proclaimed genius Alek Wasilewski.
- Story with a twist – a clever storyline that may surprise you.
- Humor? Check. Darkness? Check. Suspense? Check! What more could you ask for?
- LOTS of 2D animation – all characters and items are hand-animated, frame-by-frame, old-school-style.

Check out some of the artwork!
[url=http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/544154344553092864/7ADFA545ADCC370B54158161352E27357B6E9BA0/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|637:358&composite-to=*,*|637:358&background-color=black]HERE[/url]
[url=http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/544154344553094090/A064CAEFD3DB18CD8F8A2A15E63E6C0F2FCCE5CF/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|637:358&composite-to=*,*|637:358&background-color=black]HERE[/url]
and
[url=http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/544154344553094602/691881D92DE396B425D7991AC80133783CF63F82/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|637:358&composite-to=*,*|637:358&background-color=black]HERE[/url]!

I really enjoyed Tormentum, and I can't wait to get my hands on Tsoique.

If you like what you see, please support them by voting YES on Steam Greenlight.

If you REALLY like what you see, check out the Kickstarter page and support the developer... right from the beginning!

You can find a demo for the game at both the Greenlight page and on Kickstarter. ^__^
Post edited July 25, 2015 by genkicolleen
Please, take a look at <span class="bold">Foxtail</span> campaign on indiegogo.
It's old-schoool point'n'click adventure game with beautiful pixel-art graphics.
I like it a lot, maybe some of you would be interested too.
genkicolleen: If you REALLY like what you see, check out the Kickstarter page and support the developer... right from the beginning!
Looks awesome. Unfortunately I can't kickstarter, but the moment they open paypal donations, I'll be there.
ejiki: Please, take a look at <span class="bold">Foxtail</span> campaign on indiegogo.
It's old-schoool point'n'click adventure game with beautiful pixel-art graphics.
I like it a lot, maybe some of you would be interested too.
That does look really nice. But I'm not splitting my backing these days and tend to just stick to KS. I have done IGG in the past, though. Any word if this release is DRM-free?
Starmaker: Looks awesome. Unfortunately I can't kickstarter, but the moment they open paypal donations, I'll be there.
I was disappointed that they don't take Paypal, but it's pretty cool that they don't take any money from you unless the project gets fully-funded.

Did you at least vote for them on Greenlight? Even if you don't use Steam, it will help out the devs to get those thumbs-up!