It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Received a reply on Defect:

For now we're only looking at Steam, just because thats what we're familiar with, and its and easy way to run the alpha. But as we get closer to release we will probably look at multiple ways of distributing the game. Can't make any promises yet though.

So no-go there for me.
So, this one isn't a video game, but it is a card game. That's close enough, right? :P

<span class="bold">Hocus: A Magical Card Game</span> - At its core, its a lot like Poker, but the added spell cards and overall magical aesthetic make it unique.

The campaign just started yesterday, but they will more than likely hit their goal today. They set their goal low because they have a "rainy day fund" that they plan to use to cover the excess. They have no stretch goals currently because they chose to include the types of things you would normally find as stretch goals for a card game right from the start (things like linen cards, two piece card boxes, etc.). Their approach is a bit uncommon these days, but extremely generous. Give them a look!
The July 2015 version of my "Have You Seen This Kickstarter?" video game article series with Geeks With Wives is now live!

Check it out!

Let me know what you think. If there's anything I should be doing differently, I would love to know.
Tekkaman-James: The July 2015 version of my "Have You Seen This Kickstarter?" video game article series with Geeks With Wives is now live!

Check it out!

Let me know what you think. If there's anything I should be doing differently, I would love to know.
Does anyone know if Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs will be coming to GOG?
auroraparadox: Does anyone know if Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs will be coming to GOG?
Unfortunately, unless it is a high-profile developer or an indie dev who has previously had a game released here, GOG typically doesn't greenlight a game until it is close to finished and they can play it. Many Kickstarter game devs have approached GOG in the past and have been rejected during the campaign only to be accepted months or years later when the game is near release.

If you want to show GOG that you want this game here, you can vote on the GOG Wishlist entry that forum user Frozen made for the game. Other than that, all we can do is be patient and hopeful.
hummer010: I'd like to back We Happy Few, but no Linux means no back from me.
They just added Mac and Linux, for those who abstained before but would like to back We Happy Few.
IAmSinistar: They just added Mac and Linux, for those who abstained before but would like to back We Happy Few.
I'm going to back them now.
IAmSinistar: They just added Mac and Linux, for those who abstained before but would like to back We Happy Few.
Done. Thanks for the heads up!
shmerl: I'm going to back them now.
hummer010: Done. Thanks for the heads up!
Thank you both, and everyone else who has made this game possible!
Max's Big Bust, a gender bending buddy cop romantic comedy Visual Novel from the creators of Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme.

Stop resisting, you know you want it.
As much as I love Inxile, I'm not sure if I'm interested in Bard's Tale IV or not. Dungeon crawlers aren't the deadest genre these days and though, I like the genre, it's not one of my favourites.
Gonchi: Max's Big Bust, a gender bending buddy cop romantic comedy Visual Novel from the creators of Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme.

When you link it like that, can't help but click. But... how do they say "from the creators of" when the game they "created" is still in early access?

yeah, pass. Would probably have passed anyway, but that's a certainty now.
Wow. Now here is a stunning looking Kickstarter that I wish was running a little longer so I could write about it in my August article:

<span class="bold">Renoir</span> - A side-scrolling puzzle/platformer that is dripping in film noir style and sensibility.

This game's visuals, even at this early stage, look beautiful. The fact that they applied film noir's use of black and white into their game mechanic is very intriguing. I also love that they are including voice-over from the start rather than making it a stretch goal. If there's one thing a film noir story needs, it's voice-over narration. Give it a look!
Gonchi: Max's Big Bust, a gender bending buddy cop romantic comedy Visual Novel from the creators of Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme.

P1na: When you link it like that, can't help but click. But... how do they say "from the creators of" when the game they "created" is still in early access?

Seems like the Devs have split. Only one of them is working on this new game, perhaps the other will continue updating the one in Early Access?

I'm not a fan of Early Access either, but this one's a bit of a strange one. They're updating the game when new route/characters become playable, somewhat like an episodic game releasing a new chapter, only its self-contained.
P1na: When you link it like that, can't help but click. But... how do they say "from the creators of" when the game they "created" is still in early access?

I'm with you there. I would have backed this, but since they haven't completed a game they solicited funding for a couple years ago, I don't see the point in throwing more at them to start a new one.

Incidentally, looks like they've joined the "don't buy us on Desura" club, given their pricing there.