It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Out of curiosity, what non-gaming KS projects are folks backing? Might be nice to share a quick post and see what else is out there. As for me:

Planetware - Tableware Made from Plants
Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
Right Between Your Ears (a film on Cognitive Dissonance)
ONDU Pinhole Cameras Mk II
The Hermann Zapf Sketchbook Project

As you can see, I'm a bit of a fan of the Design section of the site. :)
Technically gaming related, just not video gaming: Golem Academy; a 4-player card battle game in its final hours.

Completely non-gaming wise, there's Divonic Dames; a set of PVC statues based on illustrations from comic artist, Ryan Kinnaird.
Tekkaman-James: Completely non-gaming wise, there's Divonic Dames; a set of PVC statues based on illustrations from comic artist, Ryan Kinnaird.
That's a lot of plastic standing in for, well, a lot of plastic. ;)
IAmSinistar: That's a lot of plastic standing in for, well, a lot of plastic. ;)
Haha! Fair enough!
IAmSinistar: Out of curiosity, what non-gaming KS projects are folks backing? Might be nice to share a quick post and see what else is out there. As for me:

Planetware - Tableware Made from Plants
Ladislav Sutnar: Visual Design in Action
Right Between Your Ears (a film on Cognitive Dissonance)
ONDU Pinhole Cameras Mk II
The Hermann Zapf Sketchbook Project

As you can see, I'm a bit of a fan of the Design section of the site. :)
Well Little Free Library Big Book Access Campaign
A little more than an hour left on <span class="bold">Starlight Vega - Visual Novel</span>. We're just shy of a stretch goal, so if you want in on this, now's the time!
IAmSinistar: A little more than an hour left on <span class="bold">Starlight Vega - Visual Novel</span>. We're just shy of a stretch goal, so if you want in on this, now's the time!
Goddamn old eyes. I thought that was Starflight Vega and got briefly super excited for anything that might have invoked that old gem.
IAmSinistar: A little more than an hour left on <span class="bold">Starlight Vega - Visual Novel</span>. We're just shy of a stretch goal, so if you want in on this, now's the time!
Underage hot lesbian demon softcore?

I, uh, would never support this. Nope.
OneFiercePuppy: Goddamn old eyes. I thought that was Starflight Vega and got briefly super excited for anything that might have invoked that old gem.
If you're talking about these, you'd probably have to pry the rights out of Satan's grip.

yogsloth: I, uh, would never support this. Nope.
Of course not. That's what a second account is for.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by IAmSinistar
yogsloth: Underage hot lesbian demon softcore?

I, uh, would never support this. Nope.
mmm yeah... i totally wouldn't betray my anime waifu for gaijin warez.
Attachments:
waifuurs.jpg (101 Kb)
yogsloth: I, uh, would never support this. Nope.
IAmSinistar: Of course not. That's what a second account is for.
Ah, your secret hobby is out and immortalize over the internet.
Post edited May 23, 2015 by Gnostic
Gnostic: Ah, your secret hobby is out and immortalize over the internet.
Pretty much all of mine are. :)

Considering that I don't use most social media, I suspect I still have far fewer public skeletons than most. Though the ones I do have out there would likely be at home at a carnival sideshow.
The folks behind the Windwalkers transmedia effort have returned, starting instead with Windwalkers, the movie series instead of their previous attempt to fund Windwalkers, the game (which is more likely to be made if the films are a success).
We've only got 8 hours left on our Kickstarter for Apartment: A Separated Place!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rtgray/apartment-a-separated-place

We made a wallpaper for our backers this weekend that I thought I'd share it with you all. Hope you like it!

And finally, for those of you interested in game design, we wrote an article on our two-year design and development process and got featured on Gamasutra!

http://gamasutra.com/blogs/RichardEmms/20150526/244236/Turning_Feelings_Into_Mechanics__The_narrative_design_of_Apartment_A_Separated_Place.php

Thanks for checking out our game!
Post edited May 27, 2015 by Bravepower
Bravepower: We've only got 8 hours left on our Kickstarter for Apartment: A Separated Place!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rtgray/apartment-a-separated-place
Glad you made funding, and hope you hit the orchestral score stretch goal!

Another reminder to folks, <span class="bold">Unraveled: Tale of the Shipbreaker's Daughter</span> is in its last week. It's near but still needs your support. I have promised the devs a substantial pledge increase if they make it to $1400, so if you want to kick me in the wallet, there's your chance. :)
Post edited May 27, 2015 by IAmSinistar