It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Less than 20 hours for Dungeons of Aledorn.

If anyone here likes old-school RPGs, please help fund this project.

TSI dropped the towel, but these guys had the guts to stay in the ring till the final bell.
karnak1: Less than 20 hours for Dungeons of Aledorn.

TSI dropped the towel, but these guys had the guts to stay in the ring till the final bell.
only 10 hours left! go! go! go!
karnak1: Less than 20 hours for Dungeons of Aledorn.

cyboff: only 10 hours left! go! go! go!
7 hours and 3000$ left.
Come on, people!
karnak1: 7 hours and 3000$ left.
Come on, people!
Okay, just backed it at WILD DOG level. Little more than a thousand to go now.
karnak1: 7 hours and 3000$ left.
Come on, people!
IAmSinistar: Okay, just backed it at WILD DOG level. Little more than a thousand to go now.
Only 700$ left.
Man, this KS has more suspense than the latest action movies. :P
karnak1: Only 700$ left.
They didn't price their tiers as attractively as other games I've backed. Here you just get the later "books" of the game the more you pay. That doesn't sway me, because a hell of a lot of games fold after their first chapter.
Looks like a high-tier backer just pulled out, the funding amount has dropped a fair bit. :/
IAmSinistar: Looks like a high-tier backer just pulled out, the funding amount has dropped a fair bit. :/
Yup.
I can't really undestand this sort of action. :(
karnak1: Yup.
I can't really undestand this sort of action. :(
I think some folks panic when they realise they will have to pay for their exuberance. :)

Fortunately it looks like this might have been a temporary glitch, or a change in tiers, as the funding amount is back up to a healthy level.
karnak1: snip
It's made goal now, assuming no-one backs out before the clock runs out.
IAmSinistar: It's made goal now, assuming no-one backs out before the clock runs out.
From what I recall, you cannot cancel your pledge in the last 24 hours if doing so would result in the project returning to unfunded. So if it's funded in the last day, it stays funded.
JMich: From what I recall, you cannot cancel your pledge in the last 24 hours if doing so would result in the project returning to unfunded. So if it's funded in the last day, it stays funded.
Nice, a good safeguard. Thanks for the info.
I've always wondered what happens if a project gets funded by a narrow margin, 100% or slighty over, and a high-tier backer can't/won't pay when the campaign finishes. It's one thing to have say, a dozen users failing to pay 10 bucks each, and another to miss a few grands from one person alone.
Outward - The Adventurer Life Sim

An open world RPG with co-op and survival elements. To be released on PC and consoles.

From simulating the day-to-day lifestyle of living alone in a vast world filled with creatures of fantasy to retiring and passing on your knowledge and skills to your next of kin, Outward is about creating a complete adventuring experience. It's not just combat, it's not just survival, it's both and more.

No mention of DRM-free status, so I have asked the question of the devs.
Heard back on Outward - The Adventurer Life Sim:

Sorry, but I cannot confirm that a DRM-free version will be available.

Ah well.