It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Final hours for Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders, still $600 shy of their founding goal.
Gonchi: Final hours for Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders, still $600 shy of their founding goal.
Hopefully it will make it since it looks very interesting!
Gonchi: Final hours for Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders, still $600 shy of their founding goal.
HijacK: Hopefully it will make it since it looks very interesting!
I backed this one, it looks promising. Would be pity if they won't reach the goal.
It has $424 left to go now.

It would be too cruel if it failed now, it doesn't seem to be moving very fast though. :/

I wish I knew where I could post about this, I was going to come here but obviously people are already talking about it in this thread.
Post edited March 27, 2015 by Dizzard.495
Experiment513: Last 71 hours for Toejam and Earl: Back in the Groove.
karnak1: Just for taking the trouble of doing this clip they deserve to get funded.
Yeah, they're funded now! :) Almost going to hit the 500k stretch goal as well. Only 8 hours to go. :)
Dizzard.495: It has $424 left to go now.

It would be too cruel if it failed now, it doesn't seem to be moving very fast though. :/

I wish I knew where I could post about this, I was going to come here but obviously people are already talking about it in this thread.
Same here. I'm a backer too and I'd hate to see it fail so close to the finish line.
Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders has made funding, hurrah!
FearfulSymmetry: Same here. I'm a backer too and I'd hate to see it fail so close to the finish line.
Well, fear not! It is funded! And by over $1,000 which is good in case some backers can't pay. Glad to see they made it in the final hours.
Tekkaman-James: Well, fear not! It is funded! And by over $1,000 which is good in case some backers can't pay. Glad to see they made it in the final hours.
Yep, apparently one person just donated a 1000 dollars! I'm happy to see it's funded. :)
Descent Underground is gonna be awesome! I can't believe it's not on this list yet...

Basically it's the latest in the Descent series with an impressive team behind it. Also they're dedicated to capturing the original Descent feel, and many hardcore Descent players are already on board.

Here's a post from Drakona (the creator of the Retro mod - what all the competitive players use) talking about Descent: Underground: http://descendentstudios.com/community/topic/1069-to-kali-skeptics-why-im-a-believer/

TL;DR: This is the real thing. If you love Descent back it! (Also, if you've never played Descent, now's your chance!)
A_Future_Pilot: Descent Underground is gonna be awesome! I can't believe it's not on this list yet...
Oh, it is. :3
Ah, I see!

However, to set a couple things straight from that discussion...it IS DRM-free...also it's NOT a MOBA. It's more like Unreal Tournament. (Also they have plans for a singleplayer campaign, they just want to get the game out the door first).
New games from the devs of Quest for Infamy:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1992695780/order-of-the-thorne-and-roehm-to-ruin-by-infamous
haha, Blackthorne have to eat Marmite now ;)
A_Future_Pilot: Descent Underground is gonna be awesome! I can't believe it's not on this list yet...
IAmSinistar: Oh, it is. :3
uh shit...I just noticed.... and it will get tight...
http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1215021703/descent-underground/