It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gandalfnho: Play as an thief (second attempt):
The Scoundrels Guild - Live the Life of a Thief
joriandrake: This looks really good, I hope it gets enough attention to be funded o.O
Definitely looks good. AND they promise a GOGkey (only problem is - GOG needs to say yes first...)
gandalfnho: An easy-to-learn, fast-paced hybrid strategy game that borrows familiar elements from real-time strategy games, collectible card games, and tabletop strategy games:
PRISMATA: A New Hybrid Game of Pure Strategy
P1na: Wouldn't want to complain too much, but if you had mentioned the game was online, I wouldn't have lost 3 minutes of my life. Know that I will never forgive you for this sin.
They have a SP campaign too, by the description
gandalfnho: They have a SP campaign too, by the description
Well, I was watching the video until they started talking about competitive play and e-sports. Then I read the bolded opening sentence, something about online game. At that point, I just closed the tab.

They might still make an awesome SP campaign too, and if I they do I'll buy the game when it's out. It's not the kind of kickstarted I'd fund, though.
P1na: Wouldn't want to complain too much, but if you had mentioned the game was online, I wouldn't have lost 3 minutes of my life. Know that I will never forgive you for this sin.
gandalfnho: They have a SP campaign too, by the description
Well I see DRM free and pledge, but then I see it is online, I ask them how will online be DRM free and I got this

"Offline mode is something we may add in the future but we haven't had a huge amount of demand for it. Prismata is fundamentally a competitive online strategy game and offline mode adds little other than the ability to play bots. The demand may change once the campaign gets added, we'll see!

The game itself is DRM-free unlike other free-to-play games like Hearthstone, Team Fortress, etc.. You don't need any installer or anything like that; you can literally just run our .swf in a local flash player if you want. And of course you can copy that swf or share it. But the game doesn't work if you're not online; it's an online game!"

Well I would not invest so much into online game
So its basically an online game. Why not just advertise it as such instead of waffling...geez some devs... :/
<span class="bold">Americana Dawn: Historical RPG</span>

A Classic JRPG inspired by American folklore and history.

<span class="bold">Viktor, a steampunk adventure</span>

Join a wild boar Viktor in his quest to become the Emperor of Austria-Hungary in this lovely hand drawn point-and-click adventure game.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by triock
triock: <span class="bold">Americana Dawn: Historical RPG</span>

A Classic JRPG inspired by American folklore and history.
Nice, I like. However:

Estimated delivery: Jul 2017

p_O

Think I'll buy it when it hits the stores. :)
Gnostic: Like the recent greywalkers kickstarter, if you play the demo and see the quality of the picture and animation and content they are trying to achieve at their kickstarter page, do you think the game can be created with 40k only?
daveyd: The developers of Graywalkers said they have been in contact with a couple wealthy people who are interested in investing in the game's development if the Kickstarter is successful. (And they're officially funded as of today). Also, they're planning on putting the beta up on Steam Early Access at some point, so they may have some additional funds from that. So I'd guess their total dev budget will end up being something like $250K or more.

Btw, if anyone hasn't voted for Graywalkers on GOG wishlist please do so: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/graywalkers_purgatory I'd really like to see the DRM-free version here.
Another point of interest is that the hourly rate for developers where they are is significantly lower than in Europe and the US so they get more bang for their buck.

They have also been working with pledgers from their first campaign to collect funds to keep the project afloat while they got ready for their second attempt at kickstarting it. Combined with the funds they already put into the game, essentially they are asking for enough money to finish the game, not to develop the whole thing from scratch.

After talking with them about this following their first failed Kickstarter campaign I think they will be able to finish the game at that cost, though covering their entire investment is likely to require a certain amount of sales outside the Kickstarter but that is the way game development has worked for quite a while.
I think Early access and post release sales projections are perfectly legitimate tools to incorporate into the development plan. For many developers Early Access e.g. is providing access to beta testing at a scale they have not be able to before, along with some income to cover incidental work and delays (which let's face it, are likely to happen, after all programming hasn't moved far enough from punchcards to be qualified as easy or predictable).

I am confident, and the team are nice guys with a lot of passion for the project. I think it will be a great game once it arrives.
Wayward Terran Frontier: Zero Falls
innerspace

Flying game

like the zen like music and jrpg-like exploration art style and mood
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Muttala
daveyd: The developers of Graywalkers said they have been in contact with a couple wealthy people who are interested in investing in the game's development if the Kickstarter is successful. (And they're officially funded as of today). Also, they're planning on putting the beta up on Steam Early Access at some point, so they may have some additional funds from that. So I'd guess their total dev budget will end up being something like $250K or more.

Btw, if anyone hasn't voted for Graywalkers on GOG wishlist please do so: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/graywalkers_purgatory I'd really like to see the DRM-free version here.
DavidNielsen: Another point of interest is that the hourly rate for developers where they are is significantly lower than in Europe and the US so they get more bang for their buck.

They have also been working with pledgers from their first campaign to collect funds to keep the project afloat while they got ready for their second attempt at kickstarting it. Combined with the funds they already put into the game, essentially they are asking for enough money to finish the game, not to develop the whole thing from scratch.

After talking with them about this following their first failed Kickstarter campaign I think they will be able to finish the game at that cost, though covering their entire investment is likely to require a certain amount of sales outside the Kickstarter but that is the way game development has worked for quite a while.
I think Early access and post release sales projections are perfectly legitimate tools to incorporate into the development plan. For many developers Early Access e.g. is providing access to beta testing at a scale they have not be able to before, along with some income to cover incidental work and delays (which let's face it, are likely to happen, after all programming hasn't moved far enough from punchcards to be qualified as easy or predictable).

I am confident, and the team are nice guys with a lot of passion for the project. I think it will be a great game once it arrives.
Yeah and I hope you get to play the special grey walker that I design when the game comes out
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crazecreativestudios/lord-of-the-dark-castle-turn-based-rpg-retro-style

"Lord of the Dark Castle is a casual turn-based retro style roguelike dungeon crawler with RPG elements of strategy."

There is a 1000 turn demo available as well...
A comics project:
Terra Kaiju
Chris Huelsbeck - The Piano Collection &amp; Limited Score Book
TV Tropes. 'nuff said.