It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

One hour left on That Which Sleeps. All stretch goals hit, so it's just a chance to get in on the ground floor.
IAmSinistar: One hour left on That Which Sleeps. All stretch goals hit, so it's just a chance to get in on the ground floor.
Backed at $10 Tier. Not sure $25 tier,,game + soundtrack+artbook...hmmmmmm
IAmSinistar: One hour left on That Which Sleeps. All stretch goals hit, so it's just a chance to get in on the ground floor.
Niggles: Backed at $10 Tier. Not sure $25 tier,,game + soundtrack+artbook...hmmmmmm
I went for the WORLD BUILDER TIER. Been brainstorming what event to add, will have to talk with the devs about my ideas to see which is most feasible (and not already planned for the game).
The future has finally arrived. Marty McFly would be proud.

edit: and it has been posted before...oops!
I think it's a cool idea though and a first step in that direction. :)
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Wurzelkraft
A dark 2D puzzle platformer:
Nubarron: The adventure of an unlucky gnome
More of M.O.R.E

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1447560584/more-of-more

The project is aimed at usurping Master or Orient as the king of space turn base strategy game.

These guys are having a second kickstarter to reach more stretch goal to enhance the game even further. As of now they had achieve their first stretch goal.
Gnostic: More of M.O.R.E

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1447560584/more-of-more

The project is aimed at usurping Master or Orient as the king of space turn base strategy game.

These guys are having a second kickstarter to reach more stretch goal to enhance the game even further. As of now they had achieve their first stretch goal.
Been up for a while. They reconfirmed it will be DRM free as well :)
Paranoia is back!
YAY! That's pretty cool!
More High Fantasy inspired soundscapes for gaming with Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons, epic RPGs and tabletop games:
Epic Fantasy Soundtracks II: Tabletop Gaming Soundscapes
Gnostic: Master or Orient
I'd play that. =P
Gnostic: Master or Orient
mistermumbles: I'd play that. =P
Maybe one day we'll get the chance.
mistermumbles: I'd play that. =P
IAmSinistar: Maybe one day we'll get the chance.
Did not realize my typo for Master of Orion, but yeah I would like to see THE Master of Orient (Romance of the three kingdom) on GOG
Hey guys, we have Buildanauts on Kickstarter and Greenlight. Wish I could post a link to them but I'm not there yet. I'll attach a teaser image to entice...

In a nutshell, it's an open-world city construction simulator where you can build a city from scratch. It's not as complex as Sim City and it's more for people of all ages who don't want to get that deep into managing a city.

Vote for us on Greenlight! :)

cheers,
Shane
Attachments:
Post edited October 25, 2014 by TouchTilt
TouchTilt: Snip
There you go: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/touchtiltgames/buildanauts

Anyway, i hope that you guys manage to release this game, i won't kickstarter since i never do that but i'll buy it if it ends on Steam/Gog.

Edit: Removed some stuff, nevermind that.
Post edited October 25, 2014 by Cyraxpt