It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seriously considering this one! I all sounds very promising and like you said, they got a team that could do Lovecraft justice. I'm surprised actually it's not doing better at the moment, hope they'll still be able to reach their goal!
McDon: Senscape
Anyone else backing this? It comes from a very solid adventure game team and it seems to be a very authentic adaption of Lovecraft.
Yes, I backed it near the start at Mi-Go level. It had a great first few days, but now seems to be in the doldrums. I sincerely hope it makes it, but things do look grim for it at the moment.

gandalfnho: Strategic survival game inspired by Slavic mythology and folklore and set in a dark, post apocalyptic fantasy world of Thea:
Thea: The Awakening
Looks wonderful! I've sent them the DRM-free question, and would love to back this too.
Post edited October 18, 2014 by IAmSinistar
gandalfnho: Strategic survival game inspired by Slavic mythology and folklore and set in a dark, post apocalyptic fantasy world of Thea:
Received a reply to my question:

yes I am happy to tell you that our game will be available DRM free! And thank you for the kind words, it is so nice to see some interest.

Off to fund!
gandalfnho: Fully 3D, party-based action-RPG featuring co-op campaign play developed by industry veterans.
Everstar
About DRM free

"Psycho Sorted 1 day ago

Hey Niggles, Steam is our go-to platform but we are definitely fans of gog.com so we are definitely considering it. We certainly will NOT be using any intrusive DRM (remember Starforce?).

Niggles 2 days ago

@Psycho Sorted. Will there be a DRM free standalone (non steam) version available for people who would like that option? ( prefer gog.com )"

I think ill pass. Vague answers dont give me any confidence (850k is a tad high even though its being done by *industry veterans*
gandalfnho: Fully 3D, party-based action-RPG featuring co-op campaign play developed by industry veterans.
Everstar
At least they are smart enough if you look at the rewards...
Kickstarter rewards are promised a time period of exclusivity, so many Kickstarters run into that wall. Quite a good way of handling it.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2099606325/basement

hmmmmm

DRM free.and steam key
A new album from Video Games Live:
VIDEO GAMES LIVE: LEVEL 4! [Let's do it again!!!]

3D exploration platformer set in post-apocalyptic England:
Song of the Firefly
<span class="bold">Animal Gods [Reborn] (Wii U, PC, Mac, Linux)</span>

Beautifully stylized action adventure game set in 15th century BC (Bronze Age Europe). Single-player journey to an ancient open world.
Hendo Hoverboards: The World's First Real Hoverboard
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/142464853/hendo-hoverboards-worlds-first-real-hoverboard

The catch(es): max hovering height is 1 inch, it only works over smooth metal surfaces, the battery only lasts 7 minutes, and it costs $10,000.
Sounded really promising until I got to this:

"Resolve encounters and fights via an exiting, tactical, card mini game!"

Ugh. No. :( Card mini games are NOT exciting and are no substitute for a proper tactical combat system IMO.
Niggles: Looks pretty cool .Something different!!!.:)backed..!
IAmSinistar: Battle Chef Brigade is just about $100 away from being funded, with 27 days to go, so maybe we'll be seeing some stretch goals added. :D
Still pondering whether to back it or not. It sounds pretty cool and I enjoyed the cooking contests in Suikoden II a lot ... but the backers-only-items turn me off. I cannot spend $ 45 on this right now so I might not pledge at all.
triock: <span class="bold">Animal Gods [Reborn] (Wii U, PC, Mac, Linux)</span>

Beautifully stylized action adventure game set in 15th century BC (Bronze Age Europe). Single-player journey to an ancient open world.
DRM free or lose?
Piranjade: Still pondering whether to back it or not. It sounds pretty cool and I enjoyed the cooking contests in Suikoden II a lot ... but the backers-only-items turn me off. I cannot spend $ 45 on this right now so I might not pledge at all.
I went for the DIGITAL DELICACIES tier. $25 gets you the game, soundtrack and art book. The only backer-exclusive items in that tier are wallpapers, so it's not a significant vote in favour of such things in my opinion.

I checked out the game yesterday and couldn't tell. I'm content to let this one come to market and then pick it up if it's DRM-free.
Post edited October 21, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Battle creatures, collect loot, master magic, and build a Wizard Tower sanctuary in a rogue-like, dungeon-crawling, town-building CRPG:
Rogue Wizards RPG - Fantasy Roguelike Role Playing Game
triock: <span class="bold">Animal Gods [Reborn] (Wii U, PC, Mac, Linux)</span>

Err, it just seems to be visually pleasing, but not quite deep in combat, which is suppose to be the meat of action games. Like a very water down bastion.