It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gandalf.nho: The new title of the game series Death to Spies:
Death to Spies 3: Stealth Action
More people should know about this. We should spread the word where we can, previous 2 parts were really good stealth games, with high difficulty level. It would be sad to let this series die.
Quick question for Kickstarter veterans here. I backed The Universim on Kickstarter before I had an account there. Now that I've set one up on Kickstarter, is there a way to retroactively add The Universim onto my backed projects page? Or is it forever separate?
Open world survival game where the player is a cat:
Feral
IAmSinistar: Quick question for Kickstarter veterans here. I backed The Universim on Kickstarter before I had an account there. Now that I've set one up on Kickstarter, is there a way to retroactively add The Universim onto my backed projects page? Or is it forever separate?
Do you mean you backed it with Paypal or through the developer's website? I don't think it's possible to add it to your backed games if that's the case...
gandalf.nho: Open world survival game where the player is a cat:
Feral
Of course it would be called that.
Feral
LesterKnight99: Of course it would be called that.
I would of simply just called it Pussy. :D :D
IAmSinistar: Quick question for Kickstarter veterans here. I backed The Universim on Kickstarter before I had an account there. Now that I've set one up on Kickstarter, is there a way to retroactively add The Universim onto my backed projects page? Or is it forever separate?
I assume that you used PayPal to back The Universim, so the answer is NO. Only projects that you backed through Kickstarter's process appear in your backed projects library and there's no way to add one - since Kickstarter didn't make any money out of you they're not offering you any of their services.;-) ;-)
This means that you're excluded from the Kickstarter updates/ notifications mailing list, so you have to go check those manually, while you won't have access to updates marked as "backers only", and if the project creator sends out any surveys via Kickstarter, you won't get that either.
HypersomniacLive: I assume that you used PayPal to back The Universim, so the answer is NO. Only projects that you backed through Kickstarter's process appear in your backed projects library and there's no way to add one - since Kickstarter didn't make any money out of you they're not offering you any of their services.;-) ;-)
This means that you're excluded from the Kickstarter updates/ notifications mailing list, so you have to go check those manually, while you won't have access to updates marked as "backers only", and if the project creator sends out any surveys via Kickstarter, you won't get that either.
Aye, that's how it went. Not a huge problem though, it's just the one game and I've been in touch with the devs about it directly, so I feel fairly secure about it. Just would be nice to see it my portfolio as well. :)

Feral
I like! If it starts shaping up to be funded I may chip in. Tempting to have one's own cat rendered as a character. :)

I've sent a question to the team asking if there will be a DRM-free version.
Post edited September 12, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Received a reply about Feral:

Flare Point Interactive says:

Thanks for the question. We will most likely be releasing a DRM-free version a short period after we launch through third party software such as Steam.

So DRM-free is not assured, and given the step-child treatment. No funding from me, then.

EDIT: Added the project link.
gandalf.nho: Classic style, hand-drawn adventure game, where the roaring 20s and Scandinavian mythology collide:
Loki's Exile: A Norse Noir Adventure Game
Just came across this one myself, in a post from another project. I've messaged them to see if they are committed to providing a DRM-free release. They mention GOG as a possible distribution channel, so my optimism is high on this one.

EDIT: Their reply:

Yes, this is correct, we will be looking to launch on both GOG and Desura when the time comes.
<span class="bold">Noct</span>

Once our home and record of modern civilization, the Earth is a ruined wasteland engulfed in perpetual darkness. Older than any recorded texts, an ancient evil descended upon our world without warning, consuming the population and leaving despair in its wake. The unfortunate survivors of this purge now struggle to overcome the horrific terrors of the Nocturnal.
A new classic pinball table being ported:
Pinball Arcade: The Addams Family
IAmSinistar: Received a reply about Feral:

So DRM-free is not assured, and given the step-child treatment. No funding from me, then.
I reached out to the people at Feral as well. Their response to me was much more positive and also caused them to address the situation in their FAQ section:

Will the game be released DRM-free?
Yes the game will be on Steam, but also be available on our website.

This is slightly in contrast to what they told you, but I have decided to back them on good faith that this means the DRM-Free version will launch at the same time as the Steam version rather than at some later date. I will be sure to let you know if this changes in case you are still interested in the project, IAmSinistar.
Post edited September 13, 2014 by Tekkaman-James
Tekkaman-James: I reached out to the people at Feral as well. Their response to me was much more positive and also caused them to address the situation in their FAQ section:

Will the game be released DRM-free?
Yes the game will be on Steam, but also be available on our website.

This is slightly in contrast to what they told you, but I have decided to back them on good faith that this means the DRM-Free version will launch at the same time as the Steam version rather than at some later date. I will be sure to let you know if this changes in case you are still interested in the project, IAmSinistar.
Thanks for the information, that is a bit more promising. Naturally it's more preferable if their DRM-free version is available through an established vendor than their website, as I'm not great at keeping track of all the various developer sites I've purchases through. But hopefully when it comes out it will be viable on at least one such shop as well. I may back them at a basic tier to at least get the game going. :)

Cheers!
CodeSpells--A fantasy game that aims to teach the principles of coding via a magic system that employs a "visual programming" interface. Overall it looks like a pretty neat idea, with a fair bit of scope for experimentation in the magic system.

Phoenix Dawn--A fantasy RPG with an unusual and lovely low-polygon-count art style.