It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Regalia - Of Men and Monarchs</span>

A Strategy J-RPG, being made by a team based out of Poland, that calls up memories of both Disgaea and Persona. The game's fantasy setting and art style are very appealing and the character animations are incredibly smooth. Low-end tiers are comparable to most other KS games, but the high-end tiers are surprisingly affordable.
Sure, why not! Anything that invokes the spirit of Persona gets some loving from me. :)
Hi guys!

I see you found our little game. If you want to help support a fellow long-time GOGer then I would be more than thrilled to have you as our backer!

Also if you guys have any questions about the game, fire away, I will do my best to answer them :)

Rock on!
Post edited June 03, 2015 by barjed
barjed: I see you found our little game. If you want to help support a fellow long-time GOGer then I would be more than thrilled to have you as our backer!
I'm guessing your game is Regalia - Of Men and Monarchs, but you may want to confirm that, since there are a lot of games in this thread. :3
barjed: I see you found our little game. If you want to help support a fellow long-time GOGer then I would be more than thrilled to have you as our backer!
IAmSinistar: I'm guessing your game is Regalia - Of Men and Monarchs, but you may want to confirm that, since there are a lot of games in this thread. :3
Of course, silly me. Yes, I am the dude behind Regalia - Of Men and Monarchs :D
barjed: Of course, silly me. Yes, I am the dude behind Regalia - Of Men and Monarchs :D
Good deal, thanks for posting! Happy to back another RPG out of Poland. :)
Power Drive 2000 has been successfully funded. yay!
<span class="bold">Monsters' Den: Godfall</span> has made goal, with a little less than a day left for stretch goals.
IAmSinistar: I'm guessing your game is Regalia - Of Men and Monarchs, but you may want to confirm that, since there are a lot of games in this thread. :3
barjed: Of course, silly me. Yes, I am the dude behind Regalia - Of Men and Monarchs :D
Nice, backed.
<span class="bold">OAK ISLAND</span> has a bit more than a day left and is closing in on the stretch goal that will see all three episodes made at once. Now's the time to join the crew if you haven't already!
barjed: Hi guys!

I see you found our little game. If you want to help support a fellow long-time GOGer then I would be more than thrilled to have you as our backer!

Also if you guys have any questions about the game, fire away, I will do my best to answer them :)

Rock on!
Wow, instabacked! Game looks awesome, love the art style! Wish you great success!
Quern - Undying Thoughts

"Quern is a first person puzzle adventure with captivating story and beautiful graphics."

If you liked Myst, then you should take a look.
I've had a chat with Zadbox Entertainment, and it will be DRM free.
Greetings, my fellow Kickstarter supporters!

As mentioned earlier, I have written an article to bring some attention to lesser-known projects that I think need more attention/support from the gaming community. That article is finally live!

http://geekswithwives.com/seen-kickstarter-june-2015/

Please, if you have a moment, check it out and let me know what you think. I hope it helps to bring some new backers to these campaigns!
Thanks for posting, looks like some good stuff there!
Quern - Undying Thoughts - "Myst-like" game in full 3D.

Song of Horror - For those who loved the first "Alone in the Dark".

Reikon Dungeon - 3D Roguelike realtime Dungeon Crawler (the option of being able to reincarnate as the creature who killed your last hero seems an original option)

We Happy Few - "Dishonored" video game meets "The Prisoner"?
Post edited June 05, 2015 by karnak1