It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aloran- A Baldur's Gate-type RPG.
IAmSinistar: Apartment: A Separated Place

Nick Connor just got dumped by Madison, his girlfriend of four years. Enter his life in the wake of their breakup and explore his memories of their relationship. a•part•ment is a narrative-driven adventure game that will be released for PC, Mac, and Linux in Spring 2016 on Steam and DRM-free.
Thanks for the mention IAmSinistar! I'm one of the leads on Apartment and it's great to see people's interest in our game. I'm happy to answer any questions.
IAmSinistar: Apartment: A Separated Place

Nick Connor just got dumped by Madison, his girlfriend of four years. Enter his life in the wake of their breakup and explore his memories of their relationship. a•part•ment is a narrative-driven adventure game that will be released for PC, Mac, and Linux in Spring 2016 on Steam and DRM-free.
Bravepower: Thanks for the mention IAmSinistar! I'm one of the leads on Apartment and it's great to see people's interest in our game. I'm happy to answer any questions.
This looks right up my alley. I'll be backing this one for sure. Thanks IAmSinistar for the mention, and thanks to Bravepower for joining in the discussion. Glad to see this one will be DRM-free!
Bravepower: Thanks for the mention IAmSinistar! I'm one of the leads on Apartment and it's great to see people's interest in our game. I'm happy to answer any questions.
And thank you for dropping in! Always great to see devs here. I'm happy to be a backer of this game, and really enjoy it when people take innovative approaches to narrative as your team is doing. Thanks for taking the time to field questions from folks here, and I hope you get more backers from GOG like my good friend akhliber, who has quite discerning tastes in games.

On an completely unrelated note, another DRM-free game that's drumming up backing:

<span class="bold">The Intergalactic Trashman</span>

Don't let the words "indie platformer" make you cringe too much, this one looks like it could be a hoot. And they offer DRM-free right out of the gate!
reminder - 9 hours left for "Order of the Thorne" &amp; "Roehm To Ruin" by Infamous Quests

GOG release is mentioned in FAQ..
Post edited May 03, 2015 by cyboff
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/271033429/outward-the-adventurer-life-sim/description

It doesn't look like getting funded, which is a shame as it seems to be an interesting game...

Yooka-Laylee also seems interesting (not for myself, but I'm quite sure my daughter will love it).
IAmSinistar: And thank you for dropping in! Always great to see devs here. I'm happy to be a backer of this game, and really enjoy it when people take innovative approaches to narrative as your team is doing. Thanks for taking the time to field questions from folks here, and I hope you get more backers from GOG like my good friend akhliber, who has quite discerning tastes in games.

On an completely unrelated note, another DRM-free game that's drumming up backing:

<span class="bold">The Intergalactic Trashman</span>

Don't let the words "indie platformer" make you cringe too much, this one looks like it could be a hoot. And they offer DRM-free right out of the gate!
As do you, my friend! You've introduced me to quite a few gems. By the way, it looks like you haven't downloaded the latest update for Dragonsphere. ;)
Power Drive 2000
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1420158244/power-drive-2000/description

"Power Drive 2000 is an arcade racer set in the year 2000...the future! Get behind the wheel of a technologically advanced space-age sports car and tear it up as you battle to become A-number-1! The game features many unique and thrilling game modes set in a 1980's cinematic scf-fi world and boasts a totally radical Synthwave soundtrack!
It also has a talking car..."

It looks something like a Knight Rider-esque sorta thing.
Also it'll be DRM free and a Steam Key.
Thea: the Awakening - strategic survival game inspired by Slavic mythology and folklore and set in a dark, post apocalyptic fantasy world

Monster's Den: Godfall - turn-based dungeon-crawling RPG

The Center - Sci-Fi action-adventure game in pseudo-3D
karnak1: Thea: the Awakening - strategic survival game inspired by Slavic mythology and folklore and set in a dark, post apocalyptic fantasy world

Monster's Den: Godfall - turn-based dungeon-crawling RPG

The Center - Sci-Fi action-adventure game in pseudo-3D
Thea: The Awakening has some Witcher veterans, does that mean that with Witcher 3 completed, some of the devs are out of job? Or at least not enough job to keep so many people developing Witcher 3 expansion and Cyberpunk.

I pledge monster den too since I like the free version before.
karnak1: Monster's Den: Godfall - turn-based dungeon-crawling RPG
Looks good, thanks!

I'm backing Thea: The Awakening once again on its second go round. Same with <i>Unraveled: Tale of the Shipbreaker's Daughter</i>.
Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption - RPG by the creators of the Quest For Glory series.

The developers have been facing some issues during development. That's why they've launched a second (and supposedly final) KS to finish their game. Links for gameplay demo included.
<span class="bold">Tokyo Dark</span> - A fusion of Western point-and-click gameplay with Japanese visual novel storytelling.

All tiers come with a Steam key and a DRM-Free copy of the game. It looks like an interesting (and creepy) game. It's so intriguing to see a point-n-click game with an anime/manga aesthetic. Could this be the first of its kind? Hmm...
A couple projects that wrap up in less than a day:

<span class="bold">Outland 17 - A Colonial-Punk Tactical RPG</span>

<span class="bold">Project Sidologie - JARRE style Commodore 64 music remakes</span>
This project Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night got funded till 1.8 million in three days and I donno why.

Currently checking it out.