It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: then I'm completely lost! ;p
I guess you're overthinking it, mr Virago : )
Novotnus: I guess you're overthinking it, mr Virago : )
lol

but I'm still trying...

aaargh, too many interpretations to the same damn card! :D
Post edited April 10, 2013 by Stooner
Niflmine - Sun- diem - day
ggf162 - Judgement - contest
misteryo - Strength
Sachys - Inspiration
Chimerical - Death- triskaidekaphobic
Chimerical: Niflmine - Sun- diem - day
ggf162 - Judgement - contest
misteryo - Strength
Sachys - Inspiration
Chimerical - Death- triskaidekaphobic
You...
You...
You missed only one (Sachys)!
Chimerical is the clear and honorable victor of this round!
Please confirm that you are adult and fully aware of the game's mature and\or disturbing content including violence, strong language, suicide and allusions to sexual violence, consumption of alcohol and tobacco. The code is waiting for you!
Yes, I am an adult, and I am " fully aware of the game's mature and\or disturbing content including violence, strong language, suicide and allusions to sexual violence, consumption of alcohol and tobacco"
Chimerical: Yes, I am an adult, and I am " fully aware of the game's mature and\or disturbing content including violence, strong language, suicide and allusions to sexual violence, consumption of alcohol and tobacco"
...and you've got a code : )

Here's my reasoning:
Niflmine - The Sun - the card represents joy and Niflmine uses "Carpe diem" as his signature - catch the day -> daytime -> sun.
BlueMooner - ALREADY REVEALED: MOON. Easy one ; )
ggf162 - Judgement. ggf162 told us he's 16 and this contest is 18+. Whats more, he said "fuck you" while adressing to me. His entry wasn't personal, and he entered for Personal Prize. On the other hand, he was honest about his age. That's why I had to JUDGE if I should let him into the contest for the Personal Prize.
Sachys - The Hanged Man aka Selflessness in Egorov deck. Simple. Sachys entered with something self-made but said he doesn't want the prize. When I said re-gifting is allowed, he said he enters and if he wins, he will give his prize to a non-winner. That was very selfless of him and that's why he got Selflessness card : )
misteryo - Strenght. Man at work. Probably physical work. Physical work requires strenght, so strenght was the card for him!
Chimerical - Death, card nr 13. Because of Chimerical's Triskaidekaphobic Giveaway.
Post edited April 10, 2013 by Novotnus
Once again, thanks everybody!
I really regret I don't have unlimited money, so I can gift something to everyone who provided us with great creepy fun!
As for now, I'm still waiting for BlueMooner to accept his gift and for misteryo to confirm that his code was redeemed and worked well!
Thanks for the giveaway Novotnus.

Congrats to the other winners.

Novotnus, I hope you plan to explain your card choices and which one Sachys was, when you have time of course :)

misteryo, that was an amazing story, I wouldn't have been surprised if you had won without the random card element. Are you actually a SLIder?

now that the contest is over, did anyone actually watch my entry? I was going to do more but the deadline got pushed up so I figured I didn't have time. I wonder if anyone understands what is going on in the animation?
Thanks Novotnus!

I swear that my second thought on Sachys was The Hanged Man... only if he wasn't so foolish... :P
Post edited April 10, 2013 by Stooner
Congratulations Chimerical, misteryo, mondo84 and Bluemooner! :)

And thanks for the generous giveaway Novotnus, those were nice ways of giving out the codes! It was fun to see how we'd all interpreted those 5 cards assigned in different ways in our guesses. Seems so easy now I see the reasons :)
Post edited April 10, 2013 by Timelord1963
Chimerical: Novotnus, I hope you plan to explain your card choices and which one Sachys was, when you have time of course :)
Post updated with my reasoning behind the cards ; )

Chimerical: now that the contest is over, did anyone actually watch my entry? I was going to do more but the deadline got pushed up so I figured I didn't have time. I wonder if anyone understands what is going on in the animation?
I guess the GOG fan returned as a zombie \ deadite to that place where the woman is... to turn her undead and\or play his good old games? : )
yeah, that is basically the story. That frame that is a circle is for when the girl is looking out into the apartment hall with the peephole in the door. I used to have a great fishlens effect on my WIN98 machine but I have to use GIMP now and the lens distort is more difficult to use. So it didn't turn out as good as imagined to would.
Chimerical: yeah, that is basically the story. That frame that is a circle is for when the girl is looking out into the apartment hall with the peephole in the door. I used to have a great fishlens effect on my WIN98 machine but I have to use GIMP now and the lens distort is more difficult to use. So it didn't turn out as good as imagined to would.
Pretty neat still ; )
Chimerical: Yes, I am an adult, and I am " fully aware of the game's mature and\or disturbing content including violence, strong language, suicide and allusions to sexual violence, consumption of alcohol and tobacco"
Novotnus: ...and you've got a code : )

Here's my reasoning:
Niflmine - The Sun - the card represents joy and Niflmine uses "Carpe diem" as his signature - catch the day -> daytime -> sun.
BlueMooner - ALREADY REVEALED: MOON. Easy one ; )
ggf162 - Judgement. ggf162 told us he's 16 and this contest is 18+. Whats more, he said "fuck you" while adressing to me. His entry wasn't personal, and he entered for Personal Prize. On the other hand, he was honest about his age. That's why I had to JUDGE if I should let him into the contest for the Personal Prize.
Sachys - The Hanged Man aka Selflessness in Egorov deck. Simple. Sachys entered with something self-made but said he doesn't want the prize. When I said re-gifting is allowed, he said he enters and if he wins, he will give his prize to a non-winner. That was very selfless of him and that's why he got Selflessness card : )
misteryo - Strenght. Man at work. Probably physical work. Physical work requires strenght, so strenght was the card for him!
Chimerical - Death, card nr 13. Because of Chimerical's Triskaidekaphobic Giveaway.
That was FUN! Thanks, giant zombie cat ;-)
Momo1991: That was FUN! Thanks, giant zombie cat ;-)
It certainly was ;) We need to repeat it in the future : )