1. To enter, post something creepy. A picture. A short story. A creepypasta. A fact. A link to good free horror game. A creepy thing that happened to you.
2. No commertialy released material. For example, Candle Cove is OK; Stephen King’s Moving finger is not. IMSCARED is OK, “abandonware” link to I have no mouth and I must scream is not.
3. There are three prizes:
- Main Prize: GOG copy of The Cat Lady! This one will be chosen amongst everybody all participants. Pure luck, embodied by uncle Random.Org will be the judge here.
- Self-Made Prize: Desura key for The Cat Lady! To enter in this category, make something creepy yourself! Draw a creepy \ scary picture; write a short story; cook some creepypasta.
- Personal Prize: Desura key for Cognition Episode 1: Hangman! To enter in this category, post some personal creepy experience. Something, anything that scared or creeped you out. Heared footsteps in some empty room? Doors in your house open all by themselves? Tell us about it.
- The Cat Lady popularity prize - another GOG copy of The Cat Lady... I have no idea how will I give this one away... Looking for ideas, guys ; )
4. If your entry qualifies for more than one prize, tell me if you want to enter in both categories or just one.
5. Optional: If you played The Cat Lady and wonder what the hell was that part about Joe and Ivy, you can place your vote here ; )
6. Reputation cap: All I ask for is rep > 0. Regifting? I want this game to end up in someone's curious and loving hands. How it ends there - it's up to you. Trading? Nope, I want it to be a gift.
7. The contest ends in a week time from now if that's OK with everybody : )
Both the game and some entries here are suitable only for mature audience - so I think that makes this giveaway +18... shouldn't be a problem here on GOG : )
Dear Competitors, I have one anouncement two questions for you:
Whad do you think about closing the contest on Tuesday night, so that those less fortunate Competitors can still buy the game with -25% discound on Wednesday?
The Cat Lady is doing pretty good on GOG bestsellers list and that's another reason to celebrate! I'd like to anounce that if The Cat Lady beats Omerta on the wishlist when the contest ends, I'll get one more GOG code for the TCL to give!
It's not that I have anything against Omerta. I decided to make it the breaking point due to the recent controversy that the game caused. Yeah, cheap of me ; )
If one more code appears in this giveaway, does anybody have an idea about picking the winner? We have one category for luck, one category for creativity and one for personal tale... Should we choose a judge to pick the final winner? Or maybe make it a separate giveaway?
Give me some ideas!