It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">PH-<span class="bold">1454</span></span>
<span class="bold">Fourteen hours, fifty-five minutes</span> (and thirty-two seconds)
Issue <span class="bold">1458</span>

Zoltan999: 1453
I had made a mental note to post about that number myself, but I forgot... Oh well, maybe I'd have a hard time finding something that wouldn't be glorifying the fall of Constantinople to the Turkish (as that pic there does-given that it's Turkish and all) anyways...

gogamess: snip
I used to use that avatar you use now in the beginning of 2014, so when I saw you with that I was for a few seconds like "What's my past self doing here?" o_o It'll probably take a while to shake that feeling off me...
edit-and becase the quote doesn't show the avatar I'm seeing right now, an attachment for posterity...
Attachments:
snapshot.jpg (12 Kb)
Post edited January 07, 2016 by Treasure
jukebox
<span class="bold">1465</span>
gogamess: snip
Treasure: I used to use that avatar you use now in the beginning of 2014, so when I saw you with that I was for a few seconds like "What's my past self doing here?" o_o It'll probably take a while to shake that feeling off me...
edit-and becase the quote doesn't show the avatar I'm seeing right now, an attachment for posterity...
Hehe, that was funny. Can I use this avatar? ^_^
Post edited January 07, 2016 by gogamess