It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nightcraw1er.488: I actually read that as Goat Stimulator and nearly had a heart attack!
Habanerose: Well, one of the DLCs is called GoatZ :P
How does it end, no, forget I asked :o)
SeduceMePlz: Sorry to complain, but January here was mostly disappointing to me, and I currently find myself with little enthusiasm for GOG.
You are not alone, I would buy every single game you've listed if they came here. I am aching for some more modern DRM free titles, but as much as I've bagged on GOG of late, this issue is more up to the developers sucking the proverbial DRM dong.

Also where's Doom 3 dammit?
Post edited February 02, 2016 by ReynardFox
Breja: Well, maybe if they were still in beta.
I`m fairly sure none of the Bats games ever left beta haha
ReynardFox: The original was ported to PC, It's a solid port but comes with a 22GB install and is locked to 30FPS.
Unlocked framerates to the [url=http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Force_Unleashed_%25E2%2580%2593_Ultimate_Sith_Edition#High_frame_rate]first game[/url] and the [url=http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Force_Unleashed_II#High_frame_rate]second game[/url]. Occasional crashes can occur but that was certainly worth it IMO (granted, I think I only had one or two).
Nirth: Unlocked framerates to the [url=http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Force_Unleashed_%2525E2%252580%252593_Ultimate_Sith_Edition#High_frame_rate]first game[/url] and the [url=http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Force_Unleashed_II#High_frame_rate]second game[/url]. Occasional crashes can occur but that was certainly worth it IMO (granted, I think I only had one or two).
There's a glitch in the unlockers that cause force gripped objects to perpetually rise upwards, which pretty much kills the fix for me. Also I once fell through an elevator just for using the 60fps patch.
ReynardFox: There's a glitch in the unlockers that cause force gripped objects to perpetually rise upwards, which pretty much kills the fix for me. Also I once fell through an elevator just for using the 60fps patch.
Yes but I actually liked the challenge to "fix it" (which was was relatively easy with a super-fast scroll). Falling through an elevator is not the kind of bug that bothers me, never have. In fact my favourite memories of Age of Conan was falling through the ground and teleporting all over the map (prior to the game became another WoW clone without funny bugs).
Thanks to everyone who suggested games or voiced support for modern games on GOG!

Here's a few more:

2010 Assassin's Creed II
2011 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
2011 Assassin's Creed: Revelations

skeletonbow: Why stop at 2011? Goat Simulator+DLC FTW!
To highlight that I'm not asking for miracles. These games are 5 to 10 years old.

Of course I also want newer games to come to GOG... including Goat Simulator! :)

SeduceMePlz: -snip-
Darvond: You get Ninjabread man instead!
Nooooooooooooooo!
The "too niche for GOG" joke is starting to get old. And unfortunate. Specially when applied to a list of popamole comercial games that GOG would love to see here, as those are $$$$$ in their eyes. As seen by the thousand of wishlist votes plus continuous requests in every imaginable thread. And it is my take on it that the success of bethesda games here is what started -and their own Witcher3 previously- is what started the tendency of niche game banning. And I rather have the more niche, small and interesting games that your popamole sugestions.

Obviously my opinions don't really have any real ground but my own imagination, and any hyperbole above is merely for shock value. Yes, I'm trying to be a proper gogger.
SeduceMePlz: Thanks to everyone who suggested games or voiced support for modern games on GOG!

Here's a few more:

2010 Assassin's Creed II

skeletonbow: Why stop at 2011? Goat Simulator+DLC FTW!
SeduceMePlz: To highlight that I'm not asking for miracles. These games are 5 to 10 years old.

Of course I also want newer games to come to GOG... including Goat Simulator! :)

Darvond: You get Ninjabread man instead!
SeduceMePlz: Nooooooooooooooo!
Hell no. AssCreed was dull enough. Far better off getting this GoatSimulator!
SeduceMePlz: Thanks to everyone who suggested games or voiced support for modern games on GOG!

Here's a few more:

2010 Assassin's Creed II

To highlight that I'm not asking for miracles. These games are 5 to 10 years old.

Nooooooooooooooo!
nightcraw1er.488: Hell no. AssCreed was dull enough. Far better off getting this GoatSimulator!
It wasn't so bad. I got all the way through the tutorial before I totally lost interest. :P
nightcraw1er.488: Hell no. AssCreed was dull enough. Far better off getting this GoatSimulator!
tinyE: It wasn't so bad. I got all the way through the tutorial before I totally lost interest. :P
I got to a bit where I climbed up a tower and dropped a bunch of logs on some people, at that point I uninstalled and burnt the DVD. Apparently they get better though, the latest one came with so many bugs it was almost unplayable, which saves some time I suppose.
SeduceMePlz: snip
MaximumBunny: Basically, all of those games are too niche for the GOG community. None ever have or ever will play games like that. GOG users just want dungeons & dragons Witcher-esque titles because going by what sells, nobody buys anything else and resources are wasted allocating staff to maintain other games. It's horrible.

If you want a place where you can buy all of the games you want, try Steam or the Humble Bundle. But if you want a very heavily curated selection of the very same games minus most of them, that's where GOG really shines.
Sadly, this has become true. I was originally excited about the prospect of GoG as a go-to source for legal re-leases of older titles, and it has slowly become just another store for indie titles (which I DO happen to enjoy, good ones anyway) and select AAA releases. The DRM aspect, while nice, is secondary to me. It's been ages since a new "classic" era game has been released on the site, and the ones they do re-release typically end up being the low hanging fruit that are the easiest/cheapest to get the rights for a-la "Netflix".
yellowblanka: Sadly, this has become true. I was originally excited about the prospect of GoG as a go-to source for legal re-leases of older titles, and it has slowly become just another store for indie titles (which I DO happen to enjoy, good ones anyway) and select AAA releases.
You say that as if it was a negative thing?

yellowblanka: The DRM aspect, while nice, is secondary to me.
Ah yes. Well, ok, for me, DRM-free single-player is more important. After all, the original reason I joined GoG.com was to obtain DRM-free digital versions of The Witcher and The Witcher 2.

The classic releases are nice too, of course.

yellowblanka: It's been ages since a new "classic" era game has been released on the site, and the ones they do re-release typically end up being the low hanging fruit that are the easiest/cheapest to get the rights for a-la "Netflix".
Really? I don't know what "ages" is to you, but didn't even the SSI Goldbox or Warhammer games impress you, considering GOG had to buy the rights to themselves in order to get them to the store? You call those "low hanging fruits"?

There's no pleasing some people, it seems...
Post edited February 02, 2016 by timppu
Yeeeeaaaaah, it would be nice, wouldn't it? I haven't bought anything on GOG in about 2 months now. It's like they're actually avoiding anything interesting. Kinda wish there was another DRM-free store out there that actually gave a damn about what they were selling.

Though, for what it's worth, the developer of Hard Reset announced that the revamped version of that game is coming to GOG. So at least there's that.
Post edited February 02, 2016 by Chacranajxy
Chacranajxy: It's like they're actually avoiding anything interesting. Kinda wish there was another DRM-free store out there that actually gave a damn about what they were selling.
In regards to the games mentioned, I'm pretty sure GOG would love to have most of those - if not all those - games here (unless some of those, like perhaps the Tomb Raiders, have been Humble-bundled to the point where GOG doesn't think they'd make any meaningful money), but publishers don't care because of the small return-on-investment (when compared to Steam). I'm skeptical "DRM-free" is that much of a blocker since the games mentioned are so old (5-10 years).

A few of them can be bought Steam-free on Amazon (CD/DVD) I think, or at least Tomb Raider Legend can. :P