It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GhostwriterDoF: Aye!

I'm closer now than I've ever been working on this writing project over the last 15 years...
so it's already starting to get exciting heh!
Cool :)

That's absolutely understandable.
ddickinson: I will be saying goodbye for the day. I hope I did not forget to replay to anyone. If I did I am sorry.

I hope you all have a very lovely day, and for those not feeling too well, I hope that you will start to feel much better soon.

*hugs, waves, and this strange unmarked box that I just found but am not daring to look inside*

I see, so what have you been up to to get special treatment. :-)

Have a lovely day, Mr ELT! *big hug*
It involved watching Harry Potter amongst other things ;)

I wish you a lovely day too and take care. *big return hug*
Post edited March 22, 2016 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: I will be saying goodbye for the day. I hope I did not forget to replay to anyone. If I did I am sorry.

I hope you all have a very lovely day, and for those not feeling too well, I hope that you will start to feel much better soon.

*hugs, waves, and this strange unmarked box that I just found that I am not daring to look inside*
Rest well DD and continue to improve health wise.
And you guys spell polyethylene wrong. :-)

*hugs, waves, and this strange unmarked box that I just found that I am not daring to look inside*
Bye for now, it's good to see you again in the Forum, do take care!

<big hugs!>
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Doing all right here. Starting to go through the stuff I picked up, see which items I'm going to play first.
Right on. I'll stand by and wait for your reactions :)

Take care :)
here's a little something a friend found, attached :P
Attachments:
Post edited March 22, 2016 by superstande
ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)
Thanks. How are you doing?

Oh...btw...Hyper Light Drifter is coming 31st of March...they just added the release date :)
Doing okay here. And of course they put out a release date for that now. Course they did...
ElTerprise: Good question because i played around with the avatar change a bit....guess close to a week....but i'm not sure.
I'm curious if Fearful's avatar also finally changed...
Nah, I'm impatient, I tried uploading the image again two days ago or so. Guess I'll have to sit on my hands now and see if it changes after a few more days. :P
CarrionCrow: Doing okay here. And of course they put out a release date for that now. Course they did...
I see - at least okay :)
Yep best timing ever....
Good evening everybody !
I hope you're all doing good, having a decent day and enjoying the sale...
**Big hugs all around**
man, I'm cracking up reading the Tentacle reviews...

"Who the hell gets up at 3 am to play a video game and then rates said game with one star only because it's two hours late? Is that the only problem you have in life?"
FearfulSymmetry: Nah, I'm impatient, I tried uploading the image again two days ago or so. Guess I'll have to sit on my hands now and see if it changes after a few more days. :P
Ah i did the says about a week ago...multiple times :P

Empress_Owl: Good evening everybody !
**Big hugs all around**
Good evening Owl *big hug*
Thank you - likewise :)

superstande: man, I'm cracking up reading the Tentacle reviews...

"Who the hell gets up at 3 am to play a video game and then rates said game with one star only because it's two hours late? Is that the only problem you have in life?"
Well that's not reallly a review xD
Empress_Owl: Good evening everybody !
**Big hugs all around**
Greetings oh great and lovely Owl!

<big squishy yet gentle non-feather ruffling hugs!>
CarrionCrow: ...
superstande: Take care :)
here's a little something a friend found, attached :P
I didn't know Odin was running, I'll definitely vote for the Ice Giant abolisher!
Post edited March 22, 2016 by GhostwriterDoF
superstande: here's a little something a friend found, attached :P
That's all kinds of excellent.

My favorite ones here are "Cthulhu 20XX Why Vote for a Lesser Evil?"
ElTerprise: Well that's not reallly a review xD
well, there was this in the end, "On the plus side, this game is awesome." ;)
superstande: well, there was this in the end, "On the plus side, this game is awesome." ;)
Well that is an entensive and well articulated review :P
ElTerprise: Good evening Owl *big hug*
Thank you - likewise :)
I will reinstall windows 7 tonight...
Windows 10 is way too buggy... :-(
how was your day ? :)
**bigger hug**
GhostwriterDoF: Greetings oh great and lovely Owl!

<big squishy yet gentle non-feather ruffling hugs!>
Gost !! :D long time no see !
How are you doing ?
**Big squishy hug back**
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Empress_Owl