It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Wolf Among us right now. :P
j0ekerr: Yes and it caught me in the kitchen, getting a mug of tea from the microwave. When I came back Bird Story was already in place.
This makes me feel... KILL MAIM BURN, KILL MAIM BURN!!!
---
Who buys spreadsheet simulator 3?
I'm just waiting for one game, X-wing Alliance... but I think it already came and went whilst
I was posting... heh!

Hmmm, Hard west already came up, maybe the game I'm waiting for will come around again...
FearfulSymmetry: Tea ... from the microwave? o.o
leftover tea from this morning. I have to heat it somewhere.
ddickinson: Can everyone please give the wonderful Moonshine a +1 for her kindness and generosity in gifting me Jotun. Thank you so so much Moonshine.

Can I make a new rule that people have to ask me before they gift me? I can politely refuse if someone asks me before gifting me the game. But if they send me the code then I feel so touched and grateful that they would gift me a game that I would not dare say no. So it is kind of my big weakness with gifting. Something which means mean people like Moonshine keep bullying me into accepting gifts. So maybe people can stop being mean and ask first so I get a change to refuse the gift?

Thank you again, lovely Moonshine. You have really cheered up my day.
And also thank you again to Omega64 for offering to gift me Ethan Carter earlier. You are also so very lovely.
Ninjas who ask first? What a silly notion. :-)
GhostwriterDoF: I'm just waiting for one game, X-wing Alliance... but I think it already came and went whilst
I was posting... heh!

Hmmm, Hard west already came up, maybe the game I'm waiting for will come around again...
Every single game (except for the new ones) has already been displayed at least 5 times at this point. So they will come again, and again, and again...

Way of the samurai? That's a new one, let's take a look at it!
Oh my!
Post edited March 22, 2016 by j0ekerr
EndreWhiteMane: Ninjas who ask first? What a silly notion. :-)
I know. I am weird about gifts, so if someone has already bought the gift I can't bring myself to say no. I want to, I want to say to them to use that money on themselves or someone who deserves it more than me. But then I would feel so rude and terrible. Maybe polite ninjas will at least be nice to me and ask first. :-)
ddickinson: Can everyone please give the wonderful Moonshine a +1 for her kindness and generosity in gifting me Jotun. Thank you so so much Moonshine.

Can I make a new rule that people have to ask me before they gift me? I can politely refuse if someone asks me before gifting me the game. ....
You can make the rule, but since you are an exceptional person, and Moonshine is exceptional,
there will always be the occasional exception to your rule... :D
GhostwriterDoF: It's a 17 year old simple Honda Civic coup, but I had to have a lot of work done on it to make it
reliable. It's a gas saver though, and has a few nicks and little dents, but the interior is nice and clean. ;)
I had one of those - well mine was a four door. Nice car, fun to drive, I took it well over 100K miles, maybe even closer to 200K? I miss having a 5 speed. I grew up driving them but haven't owned one in a few years.
ddickinson: I know. I am weird about gifts, so if someone has already bought the gift I can't bring myself to say no. I want to, I want to say to them to use that money on themselves or someone who deserves it more than me. But then I would feel so rude and terrible. Maybe polite ninjas will at least be nice to me and ask first. :-)
Can I gift you Harry Potter? It's your favorite right?
ddickinson: I know. I am weird about gifts, so if someone has already bought the gift I can't bring myself to say no. I want to, I want to say to them to use that money on themselves or someone who deserves it more than me.
Well, you know how long my wishlist is? So there is no way to spend the money for myself ;-)
And you are very deserving, so shut up :P
*big hug*
ddickinson: It is like if you insult a game, or a movie, or pretty much anything online these days. There are always those who will defend it as though you were insulting them. And many of them are quite nasty about it. But that is the way of the internet. The anonymity lets people be jerks more freely than they can in the real world.
Maybe it's also that being home alone like some of these angry people might be, it's easier to not see one's own behaviour and become sort of a blind fool - as opposed to if you were amongst several people who could see and hear and reflect upon this behavior - to keep a person more down-to-earth sort of thing...
I guess it all boils down to being scared of losing something... that's my wild guess... which is quite ridicilous but perhaps.. somehow a human thing to do :)
EndreWhiteMane: Can I gift you Harry Potter? It's your favorite right?
To be honest, I am not sure. i think I would still say no as I would know you did it to be mean. Besides, it is not on my wishlist. But I don't know, my silly mind might make me feel so guilty that I might give in. But I think I would just have to refuse and then feel like a horrible jerk for turning down a gift. But better that then accept a gift I would never play. :-(
ddickinson: Can I make a new rule that people have to ask me before they gift me?
YOU ASK TOO MUCH. ;)
BURN THE WITCH!
Actually let's not, I'm sure we can check other ways to see if this Emma girl is a wtich...
Yes, other ways...
Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
ddickinson: To be honest, I am not sure. i think I would still say no as I would know you did it to be mean. Besides, it is not on my wishlist. But I don't know, my silly mind might make me feel so guilty that I might give in. But I think I would just have to refuse and then feel like a horrible jerk for turning down a gift. But better that then accept a gift I would never play. :-(
All I did was make a joke and now you've got me all confused. :-)
*big I was just kidding hug*