It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: ...and I just realized that I said "at sleep"...maybe I already need to go at sleep?
Either get in some rest now or wait it out for a maybe new round? I'm going to want company tonight LOL. Now if only I'd buy a few things.
j0ekerr: By the way, Two Worlds is cheap enough that even its mediocre interface doesn't leave you feeling scammed.
But what's the rest of the game like?
Do you mean TW1 or TW2... The first one was better in my opinion. You can drink alcohol :P ... The second one has some annoying features - the interface is a bit too "let's make it super smooth console game sort of thing" ... and yeah you can't drink beer anymore... sort of a weird attempt at going mainstream in a big way... Still TW2 is an enjoyable experience - at least for me, but TW1 was a lot better.

Also hi! :) took a 3 hour nap...
superstande: Do you mean TW1 or TW2... The first one was better in my opinion. You can drink alcohol :P ... The second one has some annoying features - the interface is a bit too "let's make it super smooth console game sort of thing" ... and yeah you can't drink beer anymore... sort of a weird attempt at going mainstream in a big way... Still TW2 is an enjoyable experience - at least for me, but TW1 was a lot better.

Also hi! :) took a 3 hour nap...
TW2, the first one is not sleep deprived.
EndreWhiteMane: OK, that got really involved but I'm back. Can't believe it's repeats already.
j0ekerr: Welcome back.
Involved as in personal? Hope it wasn't anything with unnecessary drama.
Yezemin: I can wholeheartedly recommend The Wolf Among Us. I enjoyed every second of it.
j0ekerr: I'm a long time fan of the comic. I got the first chapter on the xbox for free during a promo, and liked it. But it's not really a game is it?
Nah, just had to run to several places for tests.
j0ekerr: TW2, the first one is not sleep deprived.
Well, it was a proper rpg, with character's experience gaining and skill point distribution keeping things interesting.
You can build a sort of mage-thief-fighter even, if you have the time to go do all the side quests and then some :)
But it's not a very complex system, though.

It started out quite hard - wandering into places you were supposed to not go was instant dying. Took me quite a while to understand how everything works, how to win the fights...

I liked the story premise, it had some originality to it. But lot of the main game is about more minor stuff - listening to people talk, choosing who to help and who not to, and how...

It's visually quite beautiful and there's many nice locations...

For a cheap price, it shouldn't disappoint anyone who likes open worldey rpgs...
SHIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!

I was googling something and TW2 passed me by!

CarrionCrow: ...
People are telling me more and more about Hunie Pop.
There's also a hardcore patch.
With tentacles!
That pleases me.
EndreWhiteMane: Nah, just had to run to several places for tests.
Hope everything checked out ok?
Post edited March 22, 2016 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: People are telling me more and more about Hunie Pop.
With tentacles!
That pleases me.
Tentacles are involved for one character only, and it's a secret one. But yes, the hardcore patch applies to all characters.
j0ekerr: SHIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!

I was googling something and TW2 passed me by!

CarrionCrow: ...
j0ekerr: People are telling me more and more about Hunie Pop.
With tentacles!
That pleases me.
EndreWhiteMane: Nah, just had to run to several places for tests.
j0ekerr: Hope everything checked out ok?
I should know in a few days but no big worries I don't think.
superstande: For a cheap price, it shouldn't disappoint anyone who likes open worldey rpgs...
It's kind of funny how recettear has a higher review socre than Two Worlds 2.
j0ekerr: It's kind of funny how recettear has a higher review socre than Two Worlds 2.
This is one I've been eyeballing for an impulse purchase (Recettear, not Two Worlds 2) - I had heard a lot about it prior to GoG, and have passed twice (on release it had a VERY nice discount, and it was also discounted during a big sale - maybe Winter?). Might cave this time!
EndreWhiteMane: I should know in a few days but no big worries I don't think.
Good to hear :)
Ixamyakxim: This is one I've been eyeballing for an impulse purchase (Recettear, not Two Worlds 2) - I had heard a lot about it prior to GoG, and have passed twice (on release it had a VERY nice discount, and it was also discounted during a big sale - maybe Winter?). Might cave this time!
If you do cave, you'd better do it fast. You think it too much, you'll lose it.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by j0ekerr
Ooooh just saw this - hope all is well. You seem less than excited so I'm guessing a bit on your mind than you're letting on? Hopefully this is me reading too much into it - but best wishes regardless.
*big good luck with your results hug*

I hope everything will come back okay. You just behave yourself and get better. Don't make me come over there. :-)
I'm debating with myself wether to get a game in which you seduce and bed women by mesmerizing them with 3-of-a-kind puzzle solving skills.

And some of the items look suspiciously like pills.
Coincidence?
j0ekerr: I'm debating with myself wether to get a game in which you seduce and bed women by mesmerizing them with 3-of-a-kind puzzle solving skills.

And some of the items look suspiciously like pills.
Coincidence?
You haven't purchased it yet? If it's in your "cart" I don't think I'd try it - that sounds like asking to get charged full price.