It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Anyway i have to leave for cinema - i wish you all good whatever and see you later :)
*big hugs and waves*
have fun!
maybe when you're back, some of the bugs have been fixed.... :P
Yeah, I'm home. Now I just need to make some dinner and then I can concentrate on this sale :D
moonshineshadow: Yeah, I'm home. Now I just need to make some dinner and then I can concentrate on this sale :D
-big welcome back waves- =)
Saw my first GOGBear. I think we'll start seeing more of them as more americans join the party.
----
Btw I saw Dreamfall chapters and thought again about it being on Humble Bundle. the reason I haven't bought this bundle yetis because I already have a bunch of the games in it, and the rest aren't very good.

And yet, the average is still below the the insomnia price.

Hmmmm.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Saw my first GOGBear. I think we'll start seeing more of them as more americans join the party.
Just saw my second here. And yes, you're right. It'll get worse. I think we're close to the halfway mark of round 1, though. That's good, at least.
Is LEGO Harry Potter new here? Or has it always been here? e__ê
AgentBirdnest: Is LEGO Harry Potter new here? Or has it always been here? e__ê
It's been here! Along with Lego Batman (I think?) and maybe one or two others.

I'm having a hard time getting into the sale with the forum being a bit borked (chatting and BSing is half the fun).

I hope I didn't do any damage to my account either - I had to X out of logging in a few times (does that expose me at all?) Stopping the log out process midway?
Ixamyakxim: It's been here! Along with Lego Batman (I think?) and maybe one or two others.
Ho yeah, they are both WB, right? I think we are missing Star Wars and Indy though. Musta got some wires crossed there :-)
Post edited March 21, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Is LEGO Harry Potter new here? Or has it always been here? e__ê
Tried to respond that they're not, but the forum ate my post.
AgentBirdnest: Ho yeah, they are both WB, right? I think we are missing Star Wars and Indy though. Must got some wires crossed there :-)
Yup they are! I was going to ask if there was an Indy one - I vaguely thought there was, but wasn't sure. There *might* be a Star Wars one here... let me do a quick check.

*EDIT*

Nope no Star Wars - surprised! Maybe later.

GoG needs more hamsters running their intertubes!
Post edited March 21, 2016 by Ixamyakxim
Darn, Jotun escaped again. The page was too slow in loading and then I couldn't put in my payment info quick enough. :P
FearfulSymmetry: Darn, Jotun escaped again. The page was too slow in loading and then I couldn't put in my payment info quick enough. :P
Same. Was excited to see that one pop up again, refreshed and it was gone. Poof! :(
akhliber: Same. Was excited to see that one pop up again, refreshed and it was gone. Poof! :(
I guess it's not to be! We shall not own Jotun. :P
I got Legends of Kyrandia.

And after confirming with paypal I got a gogbear.

MUDDAFUKKA!!!
akhliber: Same. Was excited to see that one pop up again, refreshed and it was gone. Poof! :(
FearfulSymmetry: I guess it's not to be! We shall not own Jotun. :P
Hehe. I have plenty to play anyway, and I'm sure I'll find something else to impulse-buy before the sale is over. I'd not even heard of that one until earlier today, but it looks quite nice. I almost have more fun watching these sales than actually buying new games anyway. :)