It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Pretty quiet now. All the bundles were cleared from the jump aside from one item. Cleared out list items, a few tagalongs. Up 15 at this point and not willing to spend coin on mystery items that are likely to burn me. So now it's just waiting til the next round.
I'd like to clear the Star Wars bundle, but I need to conserve money and I can't possibly justify them. I'll just live vicariously through your purchases. ;D
I loaded up Metro 2033 Redux a bit earlier, and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by it. Maybe pleasant isn't the right word, but I have it on recommendation that its worth playing, and so far it looks and feels better than I thought it would. Loads of atmosphere and a S.T.A.L.K.E.R/F.E.A.R kind of F.E.E.L to it.

penumbren: I'd like to clear the Star Wars bundle, but I need to conserve money and I can't possibly justify them. I'll just live vicariously through your purchases. ;D
The Star Wars bundles appeal to me, too, but right now I'm waiting to see what else is waiting up ahead. Very tempting, though.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Stilton
This is odd. Only 6 pm, and it feels like 1 am. It's like jet lag without actually travelling on a plane.
CarrionCrow: This is odd. Only 6 pm, and it feels like 1 am. It's like jet lag without actually travelling on a plane.
Too many GOG sales, you're suffering from the "Poland Effect".
CarrionCrow: This is odd. Only 6 pm, and it feels like 1 am. It's like jet lag without actually travelling on a plane.
I'm the one with the lag - its 2:10 am, I didn't sleep much yesterday (2-3 hours) and right now it feels like 6 am. And what am I doing? Looking at sale games. When will I ever learn...
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Stilton
EndreWhiteMane: Too many GOG sales, you're suffering from the "Poland Effect".
-laughs- I think it's day one whiplash. You go in, ready to grab things, get a handful, then it's the realization that you're going to be waiting for days before it lurches into its normal slow pace until the end.
Stilton: I'm the one with the lag - its 2:10 am, I didn't sleep much yesterday (2-3 hours) and right now it feels like 6 am. And what am I doing? Looking at sale games. When will I ever learn...
If it works for you and it's not messing with your day-to-day stuff, go for it. At least you're still window shopping rather than sitting behind the back of the store waiting for the next truck to show up with new shit.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Right, I've hit the wall. Its sleep or fall off my chair.

Its been fun, folks, the usual upbeat day one affair, plus a birthday to celebrate which has lifted it even higher.

I'm six games in, (two gifts given, one received and three I fancied) which makes a pretty calm start to one of these GOGstravaganzas. Hopefully it'll continue in a similarly sedate manner.

Sleep well when it happens, and keep eating pizza.

'Night all. :-)
Stilton: Right, I've hit the wall. Its sleep or fall off my chair.

Its been fun, folks, the usual upbeat day one affair, plus a birthday to celebrate which has lifted it even higher.

I'm six games in, (two gifts given, one received and three I fancied) which makes a pretty calm start to one of these GOGstravaganzas. Hopefully it'll continue in a similarly sedate manner.

Night Stilton, thanks again and sleep well.
Stilton: Right, I've hit the wall. Its sleep or fall off my chair.

Combine the two - fall off your chair, then sleep where you land. Don't let it tell you what to do.

Have a good night, sleep well. =)
EndreWhiteMane:
When you've got a minute, check your chat?
EndreWhiteMane:
CarrionCrow: When you've got a minute, check your chat?
Thank you! It's been a great day thanks to you folks. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Thank you! It's been a great day thanks to you folks. :-)
You're welcome. =) Happy to hear that your birthday's been a good one.
A quick walk with the dog and then bedtime.
Thanks again and see you all tomorrow.
EndreWhiteMane: A quick walk with the dog and then bedtime.
Thanks again and see you all tomorrow.
Have fun with your walk, then a good night. Sleep well. =)

Additional - Time to sleep. Desk naps suck. Have a good night/day, everyone.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Nevermind . The sale is over .
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Painted_Doll