It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: The weather patterns are definitely changing. I'ts not like 'global warming' though, it's more like 'global buffering'.
Everywhere seems to be having more pronounced extremes, even though only briefly.
Though they didn't last long I think we've set 8 or 9 records over the past 12 months. Kinda worrying.
CarrionCrow: It definitely feels strange. When I was younger, the weather flow almost always felt more gradual. It wasn't climbing or dropping 20 degrees or more in a single day.
Yep, I remember a Spring and Fall that were long enough to notice too. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Yep, I remember a Spring and Fall that were long enough to notice too. ;)
Ah well. The world's falling to shit, same as it ever was. We can either stress about it, or speak in silliness, play games and generally disregard the whole thing. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Yep, I remember a Spring and Fall that were long enough to notice too. ;)
CarrionCrow: Ah well. The world's falling to shit, same as it ever was. We can either stress about it, or speak in silliness, collect games and generally disregard the whole thing. ;)
Here. I corrected your mistake :P
CarrionCrow: Ah well. The world's falling to shit, same as it ever was. We can either stress about it, or speak in silliness, collect games and generally disregard the whole thing. ;)
moonshineshadow: Here. I corrected your mistake :P
-laughs- Okay, okay. Collect games, while playing them every once in a while. Better?
moonshineshadow: Here. I corrected your mistake :P
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Okay, okay. Collect games, while playing them every once in a while. Better?
Yep, that sounds more like the truth :D
moonshineshadow: Yep, that sounds more like the truth :D
The backlog will be cleared...by 2030. Maybe.
CarrionCrow: The backlog will be cleared...by 2030. Maybe.
That's pretty... optimistic. Maybe if I quit my job and cast the family out...
I doubt mine will, the Halloween sale over at those 'other guys' got me. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: I doubt mine will, the Halloween sale over at those 'other guys' got me. ;)
Yeah, I got nailed by that a bit as well. Picked up two word games, a puzzle game, a beat 'em up that pretty much never goes on sale, and two more "dear gods this is hard, I hate everything and I'm going to snap my controller in half" platformers.
Then on top of that, Joker Rabbit gifted me a puzzle game to go with everything else.
2030? That might actually work out. I am still stuck at the 8 games to go before 40% finished. But that is ok, there was no game that tempted me enough to break my no more buying before I reach that restriction :D
moonshineshadow: 2030? That might actually work out. I am still stuck at the 8 games to go before 40% finished. But that is ok, there was no game that tempted me enough to break my no more buying before I reach that restriction :D
-laughs- You obviously have that special something I don't. It's called impulse control. =)
toxicTom: That's pretty... optimistic. Maybe if I quit my job and cast the family out...
Yeah...that's probably not worth it. There are some good games, but you've got a wife and kids and a life. Doesn't seem like a good tradeoff.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: 2030? That might actually work out. I am still stuck at the 8 games to go before 40% finished. But that is ok, there was no game that tempted me enough to break my no more buying before I reach that restriction :D
CarrionCrow: -laughs- You obviously have that special something I don't. It's called impulse control. =)
Maybe. Or it is just because gog released only tons of games that are of no interest for me ;-)
toxicTom: Don't like it, but maybe a single malt scotch when... if... I've survived this day. ;-)
Alright. Yeah, that's something nice to swirl around in your glass... well earned too :)
CarrionCrow: Yeah...that's probably not worth it. There are some good games, but you've got a wife and kids and a life. Doesn't seem like a good tradeoff.
*doubtful look*

;-)

superstande: Alright. Yeah, that's something nice to swirl around in your glass... well earned too :)
Only two hours to go...
Post edited October 30, 2015 by toxicTom
moonshineshadow: Maybe. Or it is just because gog released only tons of games that are of no interest for me ;-)
I could run with that, but I still think my original statement is more accurate. -laughs-