It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yay for dozing off, waking up in pain and being half-frozen. I guess the blighted craphole I call home is going to skip autumn and jump right into the beginning of winter.
AgentBirdnest: \o/
Anything fun planned?
Not yet. Probably some more gaming of course but i also have to work on some stuff for my studies - but it mostly involves reading - which is fine :)
CarrionCrow: Yay for dozing off, waking up in pain and being half-frozen. I guess the blighted craphole I call home is going to skip autumn and jump right into the beginning of winter.
31 degrees and windy as hell here, I think this is just a taste though, we should go back to normal 60's by Monday.
Hopefully you will too.
EndreWhiteMane: 31 degrees and windy as hell here, I think this is just a taste though, we should go back to normal 60's by Monday.
Hopefully you will too.
It's looking like it'll go from 70's to 50's with low 20's at night within the next 3 days. Yay for bipolar weather.

Additional - Now looking at Galak-Z. Seems like it could be an interesting title.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: 31 degrees and windy as hell here, I think this is just a taste though, we should go back to normal 60's by Monday.
Hopefully you will too.
CarrionCrow: It's looking like it'll go from 70's to 50's with low 20's at night within the next 3 days. Yay for bipolar weather.
The weather patterns are definitely changing. I'ts not like 'global warming' though, it's more like 'global buffering'.
Everywhere seems to be having more pronounced extremes, even though only briefly.
Though they didn't last long I think we've set 8 or 9 records over the past 12 months. Kinda worrying.
Has anyone pre-ordered Hard West since you can now get the collectors edition for the regular price?
*phew*

Short break while the kids are crafting lanterns. Then it's off to the kitchen preparing dinner.
Hi folks :-)

Hope your days are going well :-)
toxicTom: *phew*

Short break while the kids are crafting lanterns. Then it's off to the kitchen preparing dinner.
Amazing how much even a short break can help. ;)
Stilton: Hi folks :-)

Hi Pumpkin Man! All good here, how about you?
Post edited October 30, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
toxicTom: *phew*

EndreWhiteMane: Amazing how much even a short break can help. ;)
Stilton: Hi folks :-)

EndreWhiteMane: Hi Pumpkin Man! All good here, how about you?
I'm good - you just reminded me that I need to get a pumpkin, if they haven't all sold out :/
EndreWhiteMane: The weather patterns are definitely changing. I'ts not like 'global warming' though, it's more like 'global buffering'.
Everywhere seems to be having more pronounced extremes, even though only briefly.
Though they didn't last long I think we've set 8 or 9 records over the past 12 months. Kinda worrying.
Here it on the whole feels like a warming. We've had exceptionally mild winters with only a little snow, spring was really warm too (and quickly, like *bang* - it's summer). And we've had another heat record (40.3°C; 104.54°F) this summer...
That's really true. Break is over now, sadly :-)

Stilton: I'm good - you just reminded me that I need to get a pumpkin, if they haven't all sold out :/
All sold out here, except for a few really ugly specimen which I passed on. :-(
Post edited October 30, 2015 by toxicTom
BRB!!
Important announcement:

As some of you might know our resident viking (you know this guy with the strange pumpkin avatar thing) has his birthday arriving. I just got the the lists with games that he is most interested in. So if anyone is interested in doing a little birthday gifting tell me, so that I can hand out the list and coordinate it to avoid double gifting :D

*vanishes again*
Post edited October 30, 2015 by moonshineshadow

Hi Pumpkin Man! All good here, how about you?
Stilton: I'm good - you just reminded me that I need to get a pumpkin, if they haven't all sold out :/
Used to be fun to go to local pumpkin farms this time of year. I don't even know if we have any left, getting too damn 'citified' around here for me. All the pumpkins lately have come in on a big truck. :/
moonshineshadow: Important announcement:

As some of you might know our resident viking (you know this guy with the strange pumpkin avatar thing) has his birthday arriving. I just got the the lists with games that he is most interested in. So if anyone is interested in doing a little birthday gifting tell me, so that I can hand out the list and coordinate it to avoid double gifting :D

*vanishes again*
If you could pass that along, it'd be much appreciated. =)
EndreWhiteMane: The weather patterns are definitely changing. I'ts not like 'global warming' though, it's more like 'global buffering'.
It definitely feels strange. When I was younger, the weather flow almost always felt more gradual. It wasn't climbing or dropping 20 degrees or more in a single day.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow